Reviews for Breathe
Crimson chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
Did you mean to make Suze a complete bitch?
AllyRose4129 chapter 10 . 11/22/2009
OKAY...THIS IS SO COOL! I absolutely adore this story and the one about her and jesse and kitty..
latindancer4ever chapter 10 . 6/17/2009
Awee! That story is so sweet! I loved the story line and how it turned out. I especially enjoyed how you made Paul a good guy who just loved Suze, instead of the bad guy like other stories have. Great job! ]
Mandav chapter 10 . 1/30/2009
OMFG OMFG! this story is just pretty fucking awesome! even suze being kinda bitch... of course being friends with kelly and debby... lol

anyway... jesse was so cute the whole story, specially in the chapter 8.. i mean, he was only being jesse after all! lol

and OMFG what was that little jesse's speech 'bout the last call.. i almost cried... how suze could be such a cold bitch? i didn't get so angry with her! LOL LOL

man, i'll just say one thing: i love cee cee! before jesse show up i got this tngling sensation on my stomach... so when he appeared... well, geez it was just amazing!

plainlyironic chapter 10 . 11/2/2008
Adorable!
AP120 chapter 10 . 10/31/2008
Ok, so it’s now 1am but there was no way I was going to bed without finishing reading this fic! Just reviewing to let you know you’re both amazing writers!

looking forward to reading more of your work!

xxAparulxx
MCJBTwilighted chapter 10 . 10/21/2008
OK absolutley amazing! Your a brilliant writer!
ticklemecutie chapter 10 . 10/18/2008
i hope this gets better and jesse enrolls im her skool and the girls at the skool will be so jealous

-luvz katie
piroriparopirirora chapter 10 . 10/18/2008
Best Mediator Fanfiction Ever!

i loved the end :D
icenoor711 chapter 10 . 9/24/2008
Vewy sweet story...
ilovejesse14 chapter 10 . 9/17/2008
Awesome story... it was so good I couldn't stop reading, despite the 2 tests I have tomorrow!

xx
Briandelight chapter 10 . 8/8/2008
aww this was just super sweet. I loved it. it was different then anything I've ever read in the mediator.
lydiarainbow29 chapter 10 . 7/3/2008
this aint the ending is it? i hope not.. this story has waay too much plot.. wonder what Paul and Maria are going to do... XD
22879275 chapter 10 . 6/30/2008
that was so sweet-i almost burst into tears :*)

please update soon i love it!

xoxox
Lady Skye 1992 chapter 10 . 6/30/2008
Wonderful chapter. I teared up after Jesse came back. Please update soon!

-AMS