Reviews for Full of People who are Full of WHAT?
The Impossible Slashtronaut chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
God, that's good!

I think I'm in love with you.

This was... brilliant. The Lord God Stephen Sondheim would be proud. I was seriously giggling and singing and squeeing out loud as I read it. Beautiful, beautiful job.

I'M FULL OF JOYYYYYYYYYYY
broadwaypants chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
I was laughing the entire time I read this. You never really notice how different the musical and the movie are, but this fic pointed everything out very nicely. Awesome job.

Effie :)
ALittleToast chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Well, I'm late as usual, but this was made of win :D
VampireSwan chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Hahahaha!

I'm still laughing :P

That was undeniably AWESOME and I LOVE IT.
pattilupwned chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Haha. This is great. I pretty much felt the same way about all of this when watching the movie compared to the musical. haha.
Nierx chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Oh man, im laughing in wed authoring class. O
Lady Charity chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Haha, this is hilarious! I love at the end how Tim says everyone's getting along and that Sweeney works as a movie. It DOES work for a movie, but I never watched the real musical, so I can't say anything...I really liked this story! Very creative idea!
Verity Strange chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Haha. It is very sad, but I must admit that I SQED a little bit when Lucy broke into High School Musical. Ah, well.

Verity

PS: Loved it, by the way. I am Siskel, I am Ebert, and you're getting two thumbs up.
TheSavageChoirGirl chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Oh my lordy.

This is le beautifulness.

Gods bless you for writing this.

It made me laugh. Alot.
Irianna chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
ahahaha that was perfect. Good to see another pre-film Sweeney fan out there.
Zarrian chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Adorably, of course. "I've been stripped of my manhood . . ."

AH! THAT MADE ME LAUGH. HARD. I've only been a ST fan a short while, (No, I didn't become a fan because of the movie- I had known about the show since they performed for the Tony's. I just researched it a couple months back. And watched a bootleg. So, yeah-) And this was brilliant. Kudos.
gottalovepixar chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
hahahahahahaha! Wow, I never noticed there was that much difference in eachother ..

to the sweeney todd websites! Are they still on tour?
LesMisLoony chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
"You know what would be really cool?" Sweeney asked.

That was when I knew this fic was genius.

About Pirelli: "And to think in the musical no one really cared about your part all that much."

NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY PIRELLI IS MY BABY! Sal Mistretta-verse, of course.

"I don't remember being ten years old and adorable."

Ugh that kid was NOT adorable! I HATED HIM WITH THE FIERY PASSION OF MRS. LOVETT'S OVEN.

"I mean, what if a cat had been hiding in the trunk with me and eaten me alive? Or what if Antony had tripped on a piece of glass before he found me, fallen over, and then gotten trampled by a horse? The audience has no idea."

WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN. D'you think maybe if Tim Burton wasn't in love with JD (and HBC) the movie would have been a little more, shall we say, complete?

OH, and how about that "I don't have any dreams... only NIGHTMARES" thing? The scenes they added in had some of the absolute worst writing I've ever-

AHEM. This is clearly not a review but a rant. You must forgive me... This fic is absolutely HILARIOUS and SO TRUE. I LOL'ed a LOT.

(Except I thought Johanna in the film was kind of wonderful... until the aforementioned NIGHTMARES scene. And Anthony kept reminding me of Keira Knightley with a giant forehead and googly eyes, which is weird...)
TakeMeOrLeaveMe2010 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
That was hilarious.

Good job!

I loved the movie.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
LOL. I was actually thinking of doing something like this, but you beat me to it. Nice job. I laughed while reading it, and earned a glare from my sis. :D