Reviews for Don't look back
Erik chapter 6 . 10/4
Cool story... is it ever gonna be updated?
Brownkling chapter 5 . 6/20
And you said that harry took her virginity in chapter 1 but from what i gather from the rest of the chapter , bellatrix is supposed to be voldie's whore , then how can she be a virgin?
Brownkling chapter 1 . 6/20
I am sorry but bellatrix's can be called anything but small!
Harry Hobbit chapter 6 . 4/21
OMFG HAVE TO CONTINUE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
SashaLikaMusica chapter 6 . 3/15/2016
WAIT WHAT.

Dude I love this so much okay you can't even understand.
KingRider6911 chapter 6 . 10/30/2015
This story is the first of its kind that I have read and I true my loved it! Its just sad that you left it where you did and didn't continue it.
Goose chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Lol, wow you don't understand rape and the consequences of the offense AT ALL. He rapes her in retaliation of killing his godfather, then afterwards they are falling for each other? WTF?
InesLovett chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
It's the second time I read this fanfic, update please?
Brad chapter 6 . 11/20/2014
Please update! Love the story.
bladeshadows chapter 6 . 9/14/2014
will you update this story? are is it abandoned? BTW this is a very good story even if the paring was a bit odd but you wrote it wonderfully.
herart chapter 6 . 11/6/2013
Great story. I hope the author would continue writing it. One next chapter perhaps? :)
samusaran101 chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
Made me cry.
Lauren chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
Update! This is so perfect!
Lauren chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
I never thought I would like the pairing of Bellatrix and Harry. But it is strangely interesting and kinda cute ;P Anyways ur a really good writer, and I love the story of Bellatrix's past. very well written and I can't wait to read more!
XMatchBookX chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
Wow, Harry made a complete fool of himself there, what the fuck does she have to apologize to him for?

I'm guessing she tried to commit suicide. That's the first thing that popped into my head.