Reviews for Don't look back
Ines Lovett chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
It's the second time I read this fanfic, update please?
Brad chapter 6 . 11/20/2014
Please update! Love the story.
bladeshadows chapter 6 . 9/14/2014
will you update this story? are is it abandoned? BTW this is a very good story even if the paring was a bit odd but you wrote it wonderfully.
herart chapter 6 . 11/6/2013
Great story. I hope the author would continue writing it. One next chapter perhaps? :)
samusaran101 chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
Made me cry.
Lauren chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
Update! This is so perfect!
Lauren chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
I never thought I would like the pairing of Bellatrix and Harry. But it is strangely interesting and kinda cute ;P Anyways ur a really good writer, and I love the story of Bellatrix's past. very well written and I can't wait to read more!
XMatchBookX chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
Wow, Harry made a complete fool of himself there, what the fuck does she have to apologize to him for?

I'm guessing she tried to commit suicide. That's the first thing that popped into my head.
Katie chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
Great plot idea. But the story is unfinished so the ending is very disappointing.
Emma chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
Wow I really love it!
Redejeka chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Waaah please continue this.. Please?
Guest chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
wouldn't you continue this story? I'm really hoping it's not yet the end of the story
Belladonna Lestrange527 chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
this is really good. I have a word that means the same as grief mourn. and the way you use grief when molly said you shouldn't grief for long i may have misread it but just in case you could either put mourn or grieve. sorry for the criticisam so please don't kill me. in other words please don't kill me i have so much of my life to live
Erica Lovett chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
I know it's been ages since you last updated, and you have other stories and the like, but this is brilliant! Please, please, please continue it! I love it and I'm desperate to find out what will happen next!

E. Lovett
sophie chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
wait what happens in the end does bellatrix die?