Reviews for Toxic
eenayde chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Niiiiice! Loved this... Awesome! I almost was sure that this was gonna be a lemon.
crossmyheart1207 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
SO adorable!

I love it, immensely.

Sasori is secretly a sweetheart.

And ahh!

"yes. If you don't, who will?"

DeeaE chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
love this storyyyy
LURVEuALL chapter 2 . 4/16/2009

which akatsuki's members clothes come off?

i liked the first chapter and loved the second

it twas awesome!
LolaLaTrailera chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
AMAZING lemon **
Emigan chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I'm not ashamed to admit that this chapter had me almost in tears. I liked how you characterized them and I liked the small plot of it. It was sweet and I really did enjoy it. It was good enough that I read it twice again because it gave me a nice fuzzy feeling :)

Nice story
NMT chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
It was good, but frankly, including lyrics is distracting and irritating - I read them once and skipped the rest. They serve as page breaks more than anything else. Which is not to say you shouldn't say that the story was inspired by them, or include them in some way,'s just not appropriate to stick them in the middle of a story that would be perfectly fine on its own. Ever.
xEverHope chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
OMG loved it!
Sihouette The Jellicle Cat chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
That was a great story! I wish it could've lasted forever!

( The sex. un?)

~ DUH! Of course the sex! Why wouldn't I mean the sex? Are you high or something?~

( - shifty eyes - No...)

~ Liar!~

Deidara's being molested right now. He can't come to the keyboard.

String's in DeiString Land right now. She can't come to the keyboard.
papercut ai chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
very much enjoyed this.

it's fn' hot on an epic scale.

sasodei is wonderful. ]
ThiefSuzy chapter 2 . 2/5/2008

oh, it makes Akatsuki-clothes come off? Suzy review! XD

anywaysh... amasing chappie, please keep up the good work! XD

dead drifter chapter 2 . 2/3/2008
Reviews make Akatsuki member's clothes come off? REVIEW PEOPLE, REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW! XQ...

My God this was hott! And the lyrics fit perfectly! Great job on teh SasoDei hotness!

LifeinClover chapter 2 . 2/3/2008

Akatsuki clothes OFF?

-must review-

that was amazing and beautiful

I love it
Keinna chapter 2 . 2/3/2008
Bravo. I must say, you've improved on writing from the last chapter. This one had enough smut and I liked the fact you mixed the lyrics into it. I'll be looking forward to the next Sasodei fic. Either it be smut or fluff. Keep writing, you're quite good at it.
Winter-Rae chapter 2 . 2/3/2008
So this will make Hidan and Kakuzu drop their pants for me?

Just kidding.

You know I loved this. I mean The whole flow of the story was wonderful. You have such a great way of pacing the everything, it's a joy to read your work.

Konan's bit was lovely. She seems like the older sister type to me.

Loved the smut too (of course). You rock at writing it.

Looking forward to more by you!

Much love!