Reviews for Swordsman of the Hidden Mist
coolchick87 chapter 12 . 3/10/2015
I love your story please update it real soon.
Refraction of Light chapter 12 . 12/5/2014
It's too bad you did not continue this, it really is a great read. If ever decide to go on with this story I will look forward to it.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
Hey man, finish the story. I mean I got hooked on it sense chapter 1 don't leave me, and many others, hanging like this please.
Erik chapter 12 . 7/18/2014
This is an awesome story you have here
Kaioo chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
naruto is as strong as chunin exam neji? Then isnt he sort of weaker than canon? he beat neji in the exams after all...
Guest chapter 8 . 8/1/2013
it's name is KONOHA not kanoha
sortofbored chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I would love to see this story continued.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/26/2013
let Sasuke die he is a teme
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
It's a list for Konoha and Canon bashing not loving you dumb motherf***er.
donald7777 chapter 12 . 12/9/2012
Awesome story so far. This is one of the stories I had hopped someone had written.

Good riddance to Satsu, he died the way he lived.

I do have to admit it was interesting to see how he treated the team. The dynamic was really different.

Hopefully you will update one of these days.
Gamerdude32 chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
I was looking for a story like this for a very long time and i am glad i found it (even though its naruto and sakura but i think i can forget and enjoy a good story). also if you want i know a virus program that is free for covering what most people get on their computer and you can choose to pay for the things that are unlikely to get on your computer. but besides that i like the story and i have a feeling Zabuza will be liking the leaf village in the near future (just a guess though)
cococookies chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This story is one of my favorites if not my favorite. I'm so sad that you didn't continue this story!
The Green Seer chapter 12 . 9/4/2011
very awesome AU! i really love zabuza and the way he acts so stoic around everyone. i hope you won't abandon this story because is very good.
Not In Use Anymore 35 chapter 12 . 3/26/2011
Awesome, but you might have a lot of making up for your lacking I'm not complaining since I'm a more recent fan but your other fans who read this since this chapter was updated lets just hope they have a lot of patience.
Not In Use Anymore 35 chapter 5 . 3/26/2011
Then kill Sasuke when once you're done torturing him.