Reviews for About the concept of
Vehlika Clearskyes chapter 8 . 2/8/2012
It felt believable, but all the grammatical and puncuational errors took away from it.
Doubleblade Miriko chapter 8 . 9/13/2011
You have somehow managed to get both of their personalities so right that it's unbelievable. Shiro especially, in both of the humorous chaps and darker ones, is just right, there's no other way I can explain it. I grinned throught this fic, 'cause seeing him both of them, written this right is a rare thing and I'll cherish this.

And yes, hell yes Ichigo lives in denial. He loves fighting and bloodshed, but he hates himself for it. I have always thought that and this fic supports that theory nicely. I like the idea of Shiro working as a being where Ichigo has concealed his emotions after his Mother's death, I can see that happening. And that visit to the councelist is seems like something that could have happened.

All and all, I love the way you portray those two, I'm linking this fic to a friend of mine who cosplays Ichigo and asking her to consider this stuff. And you gave a lot of stuff to think for my own cosplaying as Shiro *Grin* Thank you for this!
ballisticJuggernaut chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
for some reason, I really like this chapter.

even if it wasn't exactly funny

makes shirosaki seem like he thinks alot though
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
Beautifully accurate. I'm highly impressed and I loved it! Every single second of it! Mind if I incorporate it a bit into one of my own stories?
MoonlightHuntress chapter 7 . 10/16/2008
I don't know why, but this is my favorite little one-shot on all of , don't really know why. I just absolutly want to give you a million dollars for writing this chapter. You rule.

Best One-Shot Ever,

Moon-chan

PS I love that shiro is attracted to grimm-kun. Its really cute.

PPS WOW what a totally calm review WTF

PS Well, no anymore, LOL
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 6 . 10/1/2008
I'm seeing a gradual change here as you're going on, and am interested to see where it leads...
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
This seemed either a little too wordy for our favorite hollow, or a little too insightful...

Of course, that could signify that he's surpassing his hollow instincts and growing a brain...which would be scary.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 4 . 10/1/2008
Again, highly accurate...and it's really strange how Unohana tends to scare people...LOL! :D
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 3 . 10/1/2008
This has been my favorite chapter so far. I think that your thoughts on this has been quite accurate when it comes to character. Interesting thoughts, and quite conceivable, even if I don't like some of the harsher language.
auburn-haired-sadist-XD chapter 7 . 9/25/2008
Wow. He saw Grimmjaw in the clouds.

...XD

And why not kill Keigo? How is that crazy idiot connected to sanity?

Very funny, and don't worry; I've seen stranger pieces than this. I'm sure you'll be spared from the special hell. XD
Windy Rein chapter 7 . 9/25/2008
I LOVE THIS! *stupid grin* you should see my face right now.. the perfect image of an idiot high on happiness.. xD

Anyways, yes, blue.. and kittens.. and that tail.. there's something seriously f*cked up about that tail.. at least in my opinion..

But back on topic, blue kittens.. I'd like to have one.. *suddenly realises something* IT'S ALMOST GRIMMSHIRO! Oh my god... *goes off with the mental images*
Vi chapter 7 . 9/25/2008
this ones a little confuseing, but i still enjoyed it
MoonlightHuntress chapter 6 . 9/21/2008
HA HA HA HA STOP MAKING SUCH FUNNY STORIES! I'M GOING TO DIE LAUGHING! *Contains Self*

*Cough cough* good story, very funny, you worked shirosaki very well, very well. I'm looking for updates even though it's been 2 months *glare at seasnake* *eyebrow starts twitching* Anways great story keep it up, and speaking of up... UPDATE!

- Luna-chan
Windy Rein chapter 6 . 7/28/2008
"I has a cookie!" xD *completely breakdown* meaning you can find my insanity (earlier in my life known as my sanity) rolling on the floor dying.. I wonders what happens when it dies..

Okay, so, I'm sorry for the randomness but it's half past three in the night and I seriously should be sleeping..

Anyways, I liked it even though it wasn't amusing, except for the cookie part.. I actually think it's kind of positive and me likes that.. :) Going now.. Byez.. :P

Ignore me if you want to.. :D

P.S. Just noticed, you're the one who writes Outer and Inner and related.. o.O I'm slow.. -.-'
SilverBlueGrey chapter 5 . 7/21/2008
Hahaha! Yes! BASH the vices! BASh! BASH! BASH!

The only ones I like are Renji(he's just so hot)and Yachiru(she's funny! she has funny names for everyone, her zanpactuou sheath has training wheels, and she bit Ikkaku's head! XD)

Oh, and a few comments,

Kira's sword, Wabisuke, means 'the penitant one' (a humble guy on his knees) the idea is that every time his sword slashes his oppenent's sword, it makes it heavier, untill the person can't hold it up anymore and are bowed down with the weight, in penitance

Shuhei's tatoo, the 69, has something to do with Kensei, who was the previous squad 9 captain before tousen, and one of the vizards. kensei had a 69 tattooed on his abdomen, and he saved a kid shuhei from being mauled by a hollow, which is probably why shuhei tatooed a 69 on his own face, cause he idolized kensei

Kaien, we don't actually know what his zanpactou looks like. the trident zanpactou was the 9th espada's zanpactou, not Kaiens.