Reviews for When She Wears Her Hair Up
Agent Striker chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
i really liked how you started and ended with the same 'he likes it when she wears her hair up..." sequence, it's very good. nice job!
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
that was different. but i liked it. short and sweet and nice from both perspectives. i especially liked the parallel beginning and ending. thanks!
always-the-tone-of-surprise chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
amazing descriptive! i loved it and you should definitely continue writing! :D you have a gift! :DD
brightblue chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Oh, what a find! This was so beautiful, lovely, sweet...just a very nice look into Tony's thoughts. Your imagery is gorgeous; the vignettes perfect reflections of the characters. Bravo! :-)
SemperFiNeverForget051909 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
written like a poet...very well.:D
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
hey this story has a nice quality to it, like its frozen in time, yet forever going on. love that part about being like smoke thru his fingers. love also the imagery her in the something very funny about the way u wrote the line describing tony in pjs. aw that part about the spark, beautiful. AWW WOW the ending is perfect, i love it i love it. so nice.
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
sometimes touch can say more then 10 words
angelic13 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Beautiful, I hope you will write more (TIVA)stories.
jacey05 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Oh, very well done. So well written and IC. Lovely job. Moving little fic. I am much impressed.
sonicstardust chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Aww, I really like it! Romantic and well written as well :)

Great work!
KittyHill chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Great story cici, I really enjoyed it. Very well written. You have to go on writing.

See you on Ops in the Tiva thread. ;)

SG
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
If only :o)
ladybrin chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
cool fic- i am so loving me some tiva- those two just spark off each other- i love so many of their SL on NCIS but esp. "undercover"- teehee-