Reviews for The Choice to Protect
Michael J Angelo chapter 1 . 1/5
Ah, playful!older brother Leo is my favorite kind of Leo. I think you did a wonderful job portraying him as such, very cute!
wlk68 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Wow, for someone who claims that Leo is their least favorite turtle, you did an amazing job getting inside his head. This is exactly how I like to see Leo (who happens to be my fav). You're right in that he is dedicated and loyal and always puts his family above himself but that there is indeed a quirky sense of humor hidden underneath that "stick in the mud" persona he tends to wear. Very nicely done.
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
This story was very cute! I absolutely loved it! Thank you very much for writing it!
Danaa chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
... *laughs her head of* XD

Aw, snowturtle!Raph is a tail short.

And, yes, I agree with you, Leo can bee both protective AND playful.
SilverSmile chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Wonderful story, I fully agree with you about Leo and Donnie having something towards a playful side too, it doesn't always have to be just Raph and Mikey creating the comic relief.

The story was very good and well written, I look forward to reading more of your work!
Eridani23 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
This story was great! And I agree with you that Leo has a funny side and that people tend to over look it.
lost-katana chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
This was positively excellent, my friend!

It was calm and humorous, with just a tiny tinge of the intensity Leo contains. Absolutely perfect.

Oh, I can't believe none of them didn't get the who the snowmen were, once it was explained they were 'snow turtles'. And Raph's bride and groom thing was freaking hilarious!

Though my favroite line would have to be: "My nacho's, yes. My PB&J, NO!" That one still has me giggling for some reason.

Very good job. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The character's were spot on.