Reviews for While You're Making Other Plans
Andreina Cummings chapter 14 . 4/12/2019
Please update soon
Guest chapter 14 . 9/16/2015
This is a great and well written story. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Buddy5647 chapter 10 . 4/19/2015
Yuck, kim and Ron in a Kigo? Give a Ron hater a little warning. Way tmi but it turned out to be a short read cause I skipped entire page
Buddy5647 chapter 13 . 2/25/2015
Might have to change your name to Alex the very good, and if you can finish this one off I would nominate you for Alex the Excellent!
Buddy5647 chapter 14 . 2/25/2015
Seems a long time gone, but I really really like this one and can only hope for more, this is a SPANKIN' good yarn!
Buddy5647 chapter 4 . 2/25/2015
Very nicely handled! Kudos
honoradele chapter 14 . 11/10/2013
Standard Request: Please, can we have some more?

This is a wonderful story, please continue.
SiwaPyra chapter 14 . 6/3/2013
I know you already have plenty of reviews that asked about updates... but I figured one more wouldn't hurt.

This story is beyond fantastic. At first I thought, oh great another prego story, but when Shego had the miscarrige, I was completely thrown. I didn't see it coming at all. And, how you've made Shego and Kim's friendship grow really slowly and not instantly throw them together is something I hadn't seen before (well, at least not *this* slow. But in a good way! Although I'm still not sure if you actually intended for this to be a KiGo story or not...) Anyway, their friendship is seriously a beautiful thing in the way that they supported each other through their tough times.

You are an amazing writer and I really enjoyed reading this story. I figure you'll probably never get around to finishing this, which is a shame, but what you did leave us with is still pretty awesome. So, thanks for this :)
EternalyLost chapter 14 . 1/1/2013
any plans to update
Bama chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Hey... This is a great story... I know its been what, 3 years since you probably last looked at this? I plead to you to please finish it...its such a great story...I thought it was a complete story til I realized I was at chapter 14 and there was no ending. I know 3 years later your life is probably very busy and you could care less about this story but please finish it for your fans... I would love to read a finished product... So many great stories don't end with a real ending but a discontinued statment...
Partying In Canada chapter 14 . 3/15/2011
This a really cool story D
Kay8abc chapter 14 . 12/11/2009
Very real life like, not really much of a gilding of the lily. I like it a lot.

-Kate
Cellen8 chapter 10 . 5/20/2009
this was my scroll chapter

I see that there will never be a Shego baby, who just happend to be kiddnapped by some well paid "agent"

and popped in front of the ex-badass to shatter her attidute

so.. I have to stick with the KiRo sex

sry, maybe it's my orientation or my mood swing time of the month, but I don't really care right now

I apologize, that i can't see what you drive that road of pleasure so please bare with me

i just take a break befor I read another one, there fore I can give you a usefull critism next time

cu :(
Cellen8 chapter 9 . 5/20/2009
I was getting alittle bored, but the first experience was a "good" wake up call

I'm not sad that Shego maybe won't find love, it's more like ... acceptance, than hopefullness after this story

so I wish Kim and buffon the best, but hope for Shego better ;)
Cellen8 chapter 7 . 5/20/2009
okay you delivered me the "relationship clue" about Ron and Kim, but at the same time you shoot me really down with it

coz the relavation beween the Dr marriage and the KiRo couple are very fixed so it sounds like fate/destiny or whatever you can't get rid off

sry. I like Ron, but you know I don't see him with Kim or Kim with him so...

anyway

I'm still curious how it will be going on so

cu XD