Reviews for An Unexamined Life
Sindie chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
Wow, this so totally deserves more reviews because it's awesome and so well written! Thank you for the Christmas gift! I've been reading Zeegrindylow's story for quite some time now, so this was a nice companion piece. Thanks again!
tearsofphoenix chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
Only to add that the way you writers have chosen to write Snape's return to the reality is perfect: no need to tell more of his visions, of that nightmare: there *is* a wonderful life, where little old habits give the greatest happiness, and where a story like this can be written and read with joy despite DH or RL :)
tearsofphoenix chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
I take the opportunity of sending more reviews given by this double submission to say something more: this central chapter has a powerful touch, the scenes showed to Snape are, perhaps, less harrowing than those of the third, but the growing despair in this au universe is palpable: Lupin's trial and Moody's moments are so well written that they seem alive in front of the reader, not only in Severus' vision.

And the last scene, with Hermione, Ginny and Harry, is poignant, it makes real the worry, as if we didn't know that a happy end will surely follow.
tearsofphoenix chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
“My boy,” Dumbledore said softly. “This is the Room of Requirement. Obviously, you needed me—”

“Like I need a hole in my head.”

great exchange ;-)

This further review to say many thanks to you too, since the first time this story appeared on the site under zeegrindylow's name.

Yours has been a great cooperation, and the tale is beautiful.
notwritten chapter 3 . 12/29/2007
I have enjoyed this story that you have smiling. :-)
Pieredae's Muse chapter 3 . 12/29/2007
Interesting plotline...I confess I've never seen It's a Wonderful Life, but I was intrigued all the same. Thanks for sharing this with us! take care- Req
Droxy chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Uhm...did you re submit this due to the A/Ns?

Still this is an isntant classic SS/HG fic. Everyone eho has read it loves it and we were talking about it on chat. :D
22 | « Prev Page 1 2