Reviews for The Statue of Mama Luigi
Shiny Silver Eevee chapter 1 . 5/16
But of course! Everyone loves YTPs!
Danah chapter 1 . 4/27
THATS MAMA LUIGI TO YOU READERS
Taylorfank chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Ha, I like youtube poops too.

You should make a story with "Link MAH BOI" and

Morshu going "m".

Great story anyway.
No Sleep Until Vacation chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
XD That was random! Maybe Mama Luigi will stomp through Bowser's throne ROOM! And of course, he'll eat a bagel first!

Don't worry, because I'm also a YTP fan. Why is it that so many other internet meme fans are made fun of? That makes no sense.
Taft chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
I give it a chuckle. Good but not rotflmao.
Fire chicken chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
It's okay, Yoshizilla. I have been grabbed by the greatness known as Youtube poop. (pats him on the back). Plus, screw you, flamer guy. You can't write a fanfic to save your life. So anyway...please do make a sequel to this, in which Mama Luigi summons the other YTP characters (CD-i characters, Dr. Rabbit, etc.) and then they try to conquer all of Nintendo City, but a group of Smashers (i.e., Yoshi, Bowser, Ness, Pikachu, Kirby, Mario, Ike ((so he can be abused constantly)), and Lucario) must stop them, for they are...THE SMASH RANGERS! (why their name is a ripoff of Power Rangers is beyond me)

...So yeah. I liked this, it was funny, it had only SSB characters, and it had YTP references. And that's good enough for me.
I R Dead Insert Frowny Here chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
...You brought Mama Luigi to life...Oh boy...(slaps head) Well, that was random, i'll give you that. Usually I see youtubepoop as a waste of time, but I know you can do better then this man, I mean look at yoshi Kart!

Anyways, it was okay.
seeyoulater chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Haha, that was so funny. Go YouTube Poop! XD
Paper Dimentio chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
The flash back was hilarious. XD

The rest of the story was funny too. Nobody messes with Mama Luigi.
Game2002 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
You know? I was just watching those Youtube Poop and Mama Luigi videos yesterday. What a coincidence!
AuraChannelerChris chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
That's Mama Luigi to you Yoshizilla-rhedosaurus! XD Good job!
Lordwindwalker chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
lol this was so random but it was great.