Reviews for Beginnings: The Doll [Rewritten]
magentalover chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I love it! So sweet!
Bright-Crow chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Amazing. 3 I love how in character you keep both Magenta and Riff. Beautiful story!
kt139029 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Adorable. I love it!
Jemsand chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Aww. What a wonderful story! It was probably one of the best RH ons that I have read...I like Riff as a kid a bit more than Magenta, but they were both adorable.
transexualtransylvanian chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
You really are such a good writer, so cleverly written. I loved it :)
NoBoDyShErEnOmOrE chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
lol! reminds me of my brother when i was in school but i was always bugging him around his friends lol! he hated it but my bro's friends thought i was cool :P...we're close although now whenver i mess up something h laughs at me or mocks me hmph! lol...Love the fixc though :) Magneta and Riff Raff Rule!
Blood-Sucker-1428 chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
AWW I LIKE THIS! Really sweat! Good old Riffy!
Malicious Magenta chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
As normal - absolutely fantasic, seduction and bisexual art history - I nearly died laughing!

I really love your stories and would love to see you write some more Riff/Genta because they are THE greatest incestuous couple ever and cosmo and nation come second.

Xx Malicious Magenta xX
Darcy chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Wow. Very, very good. Be proud.
Glittered Bodybag chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
I've tasted blood and I want more- more, more, more!

Outstanding! I'm pleased to say that that was the most well-written story I've ever read! You've written this out perfectly and gotten the charecters exactly right!
Penulis chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Hey, that was really good! As soon as Riff said he had sodium chloride I started laughing because I knew exactly what it was. What a clever idea, are you writing more? I hope you do and soon!
HughloverX chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
AW. That was great! Sodium Chloride! Table salt! LOVED IT! I love you! UR a great writer! Marry me plez!
becky chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
What can I say but "AWWWWW!" This was SO adorable! Go Riff! Table salt...*snickers* I can so see that happening. *grin*
Not Quite Hell chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
Hehe, children in corsets, the perfect world. Great story though, I love seeing what people think Transsexual is like, it's very interesting. I love your style of writing.
Maigon Jesolite chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
Wats ur obsession with love,sex and romance?

U want to know who I am? I am Helen:a v. good writer although most of the comments are passed by my friend Bella, Like this 1.

Sttrange piece by the way