Reviews for Midnight
edwardsgirl1998 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
really good!
dragonflyer30 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
U should write a second chapt about edwards reaction
The crazy one chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
U should keep going with this story I like it ALOT...
The Queen's Saviour chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I really like it! :D Thanks.
Wttlewd chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
WOW! HOTZ BELLA AND ALICE! WOW!
Justchillingandliving chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
hahahahaha
Bella Marie Cullen 213 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
funny
Claire the Doctor's Assistant chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
do you luv Ninja Chick with the Kickass hair just like i luved ur story?
BroadwayChickadee chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
As disturbing as this was, I really did like it. You stayed as close to character as a pairing like this would let you, so kudos! Love the cliffy at the end, also, gotta love FanFics that leave it up to the imagination! I do, however have one question. When Alice finds Bella and catches her, you wrote:

"I bit my lip in anticipation and suddenly felt two hands upon my shoulders. I snapped and almost fell back when something caught me Then, I found myself farting straight at Alice Cullen. Great."

Farting straight at Alice Cullen... So, I'm assuming you mean staring, but I may be wrong. Did she pass gas when Alice caught her? Please clarify.

I do realize how juvenile it is of me to ask such a question, but I spent a good 10 minutes trying to figure it out, and I really would like to know.

Much Love

BroadwayChickadee
pupp63 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
thats such a good story!please continue i want to know what happens next with edward,charlie,alice and bella! :D
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
no! that cant be the end! it seems like a beginning! damn! well cool little fic! i hope you continue this idea
f00f00 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
How uncomfortable, indeed. ;) I enjoyed this thoroughly.
Angoisse chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Ever think about...expanding this? It's very good, and I'd love to see the plotline continued...
Alexawynters chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
love it. the ending, lol i would be like... awkward turtle... anyways you should write more on this
Princess Alexandria chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
oh this needs a chapter 2, they belong together and if Bella thinks just a little longer about it she should figure it out.