Reviews for Vulnerability
Cinomarsh chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This is really good!
wintmint4 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I adore this little shot:) It's so in-character and absolutely fascinating. Great job!
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
This is so gorgeous. I adored the interaction between Toby and Sweeney, and the way they were both watching Mrs. Lovett work. Toby's childish defiance was heartwarming to read, and Mr. Todd was, as ever, perfectly in character. I especially loved the line: "And he bit his lip in so touchingly human a way that Toby nearly fell off his chair in astonishment" - you've created such a vivid image in my mind with just one sentence. Amazing. :)
unamuerte chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
This is different. Nice work.
daisychains123 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008

I love the way Toby and Sweeney had that little moment- 'Each caught the other one looking at the same moment and they both quickly turned away, embarrassed.' - as though they'd been doing something they shouldn't.

('specially Sweeney! ;)

Love the ending.

Very clever, and well written.

matissehearts chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
This was simply divine. About time the man realizes her value!
andaere chapter 1 . 4/17/2008

I love this! I love all your stories. I dunno why it took me so long to find this one. Your description is beautiful, you write SO well and always in character, even in fluffier moments like this.

Also, you wrote Sweeney/Toby interaction! Yay! Not many authors write that, sadly. (

"And he bit his lip in so touchingly human a way that Toby nearly fell off his chair in astonishment."

LOL, that made me CRACK UP. I don't really know why (what can I say, I'm PMSing) but I just love that line so much!

GREAT oneshot.
Magick chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Oh that was very good luv!

"Thank God for that" Poor Mr Todd, I like the way that you've given him a more human side without turning him into a squeeze toy serial killer. He's not all fluffy, but that doesnt mean he cant have his sweet moments. Really well written, really.

I especially like the description of Mr Lovett at work, and the fact that she is a bit of a different person when she is 'on the clock' it's a very realistic thing, something we can all relate to. Pulling on a public mask- and I don't know if that was your intention, but it's still very good.
Figurine chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Aw, that was so sweet!

Toby being protective of Mrs. Lovett and Sweeney's last line...]

Loved it!
wickedshenanigans chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Aaw, so sweet. I love the way Toby's all protective of Mrs Lovett. The rare interaction between him and Mr Todd was done really nicely, it was cute how Toby was all brave and yet scared and Sweeney was all not paying attention but giving it deep thought. The last line was great.
lyra.lestranger chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
this is really good...and it seems like it could have just been another scene in the so perfect!
LiquidThoughts chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
I loved it very much. It was just so sweet and simple
Inu-midoriko chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
XD aww, soo cute.

I think sweeney and lovett should have sex.
takerschick chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
wow great start. love it please write more. update ASAP
BlueberryOcean chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
"Thank God for that" That line was marvelous! And I do adore Toby...such a sweet kid.