Reviews for Great Things Come From Small Achievements
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I liked this ALOT! And you're little speech at the end really spoke to my heart. I had a really awful night, and reading that was like an unintentional blessing :)

xoxo

Krazi-1
The Perfect Spell chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Lovely story! If I may just point out a thing or two - the mechs don't refer to themselves as a robot, and they think of themselves as Cybertronian, not Transformers. Robot and transformers are Earth constructs, and this story is pre-earth right?
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 3/3/2008

That's our 'Jack!
bloodhawk268 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Cool, I liked it.
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
LOVED IT! Wheeljack is one of my favorite charaters and to see how he became an Autobot was really GOOD! I also loved seeing my favorite character Bluestreak! If you did a fic about him I would really like it! But this one was very good, now I have to go read the one about Blaster.

Happy New Year's!
Thoughts in Chaos chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Ah, Wheeljack the inadvertent anarchist. This is a great one shot and I enjoyed reading it immensely, I thank you for writing it.

Maybe you could do a small series of them focusing on different TF's? I'd love to see one about Blaster and how he developed a love for earth music, maybe a shot for Hot Rod, Ironhide or Kup?

Much aussie luv!