Reviews for A matter of responsibility
CharmyPI-5 the VIII chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I truly loved this story, it was incredibly sweet and the characters were depicted very well! This is always be one of my all time favorites
nim draug chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This is really good :)
MarieTheManiac chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Wonderful story! I don't know how often I read it already, but it keeps getting better and better! I personally, love brotherly fluff between Donny and Leo, and you did a fantastic job at it! Finally someone who thinks about Donny's feelings in the CGI movie :)

I couldn't have handled that preassure.

You're a very, very, very...talented author and...well, what can I say?

...oh, yeah! I LOVE THIS STORY!

Keep up the great work :D

Greetings,

MarieTheManiac
gypsywriter135 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Great! I love the interaction with Don and Leo! It's so fantastic! It really makes you think...
Ninjagirl27 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
I... just... wow! If I wasn't so enthralled in the story, I'd probably have noticed some sort of grammatical error, but either there weren't any, or I was just really into it. THe way I judge a story is by whether or not the author can get me to feel every thing the character does, and get me to see everything. You did.
Buslady7803 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
interesting but i don't think officially anybody was left with the burden. 14? they were in their later teens 18-19, leo was gone for 2 years so don should be 16

just shoot me...lol
lost-katana chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Hey, it wasn't too bad. I think you described everyone pretty well, too.

Good job!
dreamcastthehedgefox chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
hm...that was pretty good. but i always thought that donny had blue eyes...guess i'll have to watch the movie again. truly inspiring...i think i wanna do a TMNT story too! thx you cured my writers block! never seen donny break down before. you're pretty good at these cute soft, gentle sweet stories. keep it up!
SilverSmile chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Wow, a really good and interesting story!

Very well done! I really enjoyed this, the idea of Leo having asked Don to 'take over' while he was gone and then Raph's opinion at the end was a great idea!

Keep up the great writing!
Danaa chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Got to hand it to you. It is a great piece of work. _

*puts it to favorites*
Julia-Catherine chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Oh my gosh! Poor Donnie ;(

I love the story, though. Great job on it