Reviews for To Live Another Day
SpiritOfSherwood chapter 10 . 12/29/2008
? . . . . . . what? I'm speechless (In a good way!) . . . well at least thats one way to bring her back I suppose . . .

The Dumbfounded Spirit
HighPriestessOfTheDreamWorld chapter 9 . 12/25/2008
Hmm. I'm having trouble deciding whether you are a tad insane or just terribly clever. Perhaps a bit of both? I'm teasing, of course. These are brilliant and very funny. I only just discovered them and I'm looking forward to the next one. What a lot of fun. Great job. ;-)
M. Sullivan chapter 8 . 9/28/2008
Ahahahhaaha that's freakin' hilarious. You've got quite a creative mind XD
Zaziness chapter 8 . 9/22/2008
Yay! I so wish Marian could come back... They did a really stupid way for her to die- I mean: "I'm marrying Robin" or what ever she says, when Guy's armed and she's not? Honestly...
LoonyLover chapter 8 . 9/6/2008
Hahahah, lol! I totally agree with your sister, the wardrobe and make-up on the show are quite ridiculous some times. (Don't even get me started on her wedding apparel. Gastly I'd say.) But I'm glad, as always, that she survives! And that Robin's not angsty anymore. And that Will and Djaq are back. It's as if the finale never happened. Yay! Please update soon!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
Y'know, chapter 5 is the most plausible. And that's by a long shot. They never show blood on BBC.

Keep writing...I think.
DeathlyElegance chapter 6 . 5/5/2008
ooh, i like it, very good!
gatewatcher chapter 6 . 4/24/2008
OK, I like this one, too! However, not the part about leaving her there ( smile )! I want her with Robin. Loving these! Lana
gatewatcher chapter 5 . 4/24/2008
This ... I like. So far, this is my favorite. Although, the sheriff sending a fake Marian to the Holy Lands is really a close second! Very creative, inventive scenarios! Keep going!

LoonyLover chapter 6 . 4/24/2008
Naw, that was so sweet! A bit sad that they didn't meet for two years though...But well, she LIVES(!) and that's more important. I got so happy to see that you've updated, and I saw this as a brilliant excuse to stop writing my biology essay. Please update soon so that I can stop studying again! Yours truly/ LoonyLover
CrystalCastle chapter 6 . 4/24/2008
i really enjoyed this chapter. it was a really original idea. well done. i love the way your experimenting with different ideas and giving all the robin hood fans hope that marian will return!
rh2006fan chapter 5 . 3/15/2008
That'd be a Great explanation for no blood on the sword! ;)

Great work btw! ;)
rh2006fan chapter 3 . 3/15/2008

I like the way you wrote Robin, and his Devotion to Marion. ;)

Some parts have me teary-eyed.
LoonyLover chapter 5 . 3/2/2008
Yay, she lives! Again! I think all of the gang should be given those vests, the come do come in handy! And I was re-watching the finale yesterday, and I have to agree with you, where is the blood? Not even a stain on her shirt...very odd indeed. Fingers crossed for a quick update! I need a good laugh now and again.
KeepingAmused chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
"wopsies" says an exhausted Maz. It's quite a workout when you have to dig your way out of the ground. "I'm a tad deserted."

She spots a tiny, metal object rolling over the endless sand dunes. She squints. Yes, she can see the dust billowing in it's movement towards her. It's...a magic lamp!

"Rub a dub dub..." and POF. It's your one of a kind Arabian genie, at your service.

She becomes best buds with Mr. Genie and wishes to be back in the emerald foliage of Sherwood Forest, wrapped in Robin's arms. Her wish is granted. YAYS.

Mr Genie grants her two more wishes. So she wishes for a painless labour when she gives birth to her kiddies. Her last wish is that her and Robin die together, naturally.

(carried away? ME?)