Reviews for SALVATION:Final Fantasy 7
Soluzek chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I've only just started reading Rise of the Silver Phoenix on your site, but wanted to comment straightaway that I think you're undertaking such a huge project is something to be admired. Furthermore, your additions of illustrations, which, from the few I've seen so far, are very very good, I tip my hat to you in adding these. I am a staunch supporter of illustrations being in more than just children's books, and was delighted to see them.
I'll leave a proper review once I've finished reading! Cheers!
insane devill chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
i was really good but im more of a detailed and twisted plot so i cannot fully appreciate the story but it was good in is own way good job
Kyashii chapter 4 . 12/4/2009
What a sweet ending! It's lovely to see that Sephiroth can find forgiveness, even after all of the orrible things he's done. Ahh, this story has left me with, as some might put it, "warm, fuzzy feelings." Hnn, I find myself very content Thank you for the wonderful story!
Kyashii chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
Oh my Such a tantalizing end for this chapter. The most notable feature in this chapter was the scene describing what Sepiroth had to do to bring back Kadaj. Ingenius, if I may. -
Kyashii chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
Such a fantastic chapter! I just love how you write them out: well-organized, long, descriptive (and sexy, of course ;) ). This story needs way more reviews! 3
Kyashii chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Wonderful. The details of Sephiroth's and Cloud's conflicted, yet hesitantly willing emotions are beautiful. It truly draws the reader in and makes him want to read more. I love this! :)
Superwitch chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
Oh my – that was hot… oh yes…

as the hands that once robbed him of life were now tingling his skin and invading sacred places

"You have a very delightful talent, Kadaj," Sephiroth groaned. "If I known about this I would have possessed your body for more than just using it as a vessel, little brother."

Lol.

But beautifully written. So much healing going on in that.
Superwitch chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
“I am still the son of Jenova and I can still bust your firm little ass if I want to.”

Thank goodness for that!
Superwitch chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
The passion is so well done and the mixing of light and dark essences beautiful.

I don't buy the 'honour thing' of not taking advantage of Cloud's weakness...no ... no Sephiroth, you just wanted Cloud in your bed you bad-un you. I don't know - any old excuse. lol
hopetess chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
i love it keep writing. I can't what for more.

Hopetess
rogi16 chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
too bad its complete tt_tt SOBS it was a good story though I wished it was longer... XD
Darknessmiko chapter 4 . 6/16/2008
AMAZING _
Mitts chapter 4 . 2/1/2008
Ah Cloud bit Sephs cock! Love it, lol. And HE got to be the one on top, while Seph played 'bum boy'. That makes for a refreshing change...

Very good story...very good.
seasnake.756 chapter 4 . 2/1/2008
P-E-R-F-E-C-T. Talk about hot!
seasnake.756 chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
that's just cute! but the ending is weird. not that I blame you.