Reviews for iNeed A Sharp Object
nononoeverythingisgoingwrong chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Sad for Carly... but the Sam screaming 'rape' every few moments made me laugh for some weird reason... O.O
Fabi17 chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
Me too now that i know :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Great story
defyingthegravity chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Dude it's been like 5 years
defyingthegravity chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Lol
semicrazywithalittleweirdness chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
i love the wit and humor you've enfused into this. The development of the banter is great and its really nice to actually see an incharacter carly in a seddie fic where she doesnt magically discover their feelings or get in the way of their "budding relationship." and you make her so fun and freak out-y which complements sam and freddies' repotoire.
Sandalaris chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
Exciting! Can't wait for the next chapter.
InvisibleMeatball chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
Well, it's been, what, three years, but I still wish you'd continue this, xD It's written so loveliful and the way you have them all interact is really in character. :)
OverkiII chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
This story is really funny! I love the way you have the characters interact with each other! Sam and Freddie's banter is just hilarious!And Poor Carly being stuck in the middle, and then her report getting fried due to Sam's food antics!

Also I love Sam's plot for all of them to stay home together. I like how Carly finally gave in...at practically midnight lol.

I really like this story! I see you last updated in 2007 so I dunno how much there is a chance of you continuing after 2 years, but if you do ever want to, I'll be waiting! Good iCarly fics are a dime a dozen, and your's is one of the great ones! Too funny!
BLAHBLAH123 chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
I really like this so far! It's so funny! I can't wait for next chapter :D
seddieluver101 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Please, can you put up another chapter? I've been waiting FOREVER!
naonaonao chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
XD MORE SEDDIE. whe.

I like the story so far. creative plot. also.. shirtless. xD adds to the scheme of things.

UPDATE SOON?
temporalgambit chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
Your story is wonderful so far. D

I keep hoping and hoping you'll update, but it doesn't look like it'll be happening. (

Prove me wrong? )
rini124 chapter 2 . 3/13/2008
Update soon!
surferscout chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
sam without a shirt? g...XD Seriously, great story. I'm obviously not a big fan of seddie, but this was cute, well written, and just awesome. Update :)