Reviews for Coerceo
jacksparrowluva12 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
This is a cute story :) I like the idea...its strange, I wrote a story pretty much exactly like this a couple years ago, but with Draco and Hermione. Good job again :)
BlueSkyMornings chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Haha this is a perfect Christmas story, I'll have to remember it for Christmas so I can read it on Christmas. haha that left me all warm and fuzzy haha I love how everyones at the end of the hall just waiting for them to get together! mwaha!
Mary-La chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
OBBO! AWESOMENESS! SERIOUSLY! W-O-W! lmao..i was like where did she get that sun, moon and stars line? its soo cute!
Sam chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Great story! You have a wonderful writing style. There were a couple of grammatical mistakes, but nothing too major. I'm looking forward to seeing more from you :D
Leigh A. Sumpter chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
This was really cute. Loved it!
coffeeaddictal chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
I FINALLY FOUND IT! it took me 3 hours but i found it...wow... it really is fluffy...hm...but good fluff...write more!
RemusSiriusJames chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
That was so cute. Write more!
ronlove4u chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
AW omg that was SO cute! i LOVED it!
averagereader chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
haha, very good story. keep writing! looking forward to read your next one! awesomeness it is... :)
Hannahble chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
loved it! absolutely lovely!
januarygarnet chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
so you finally wrote one huh? awesomeness. apart from the punctuation crap that i already told you about it's good. je l'aime. oh, you spelt quidditch wrong. shame on you marshies. you're right it is fluffy. kind of hard to get into the whole fluffiness aspect with ac/dc pounding in my ears. i blame it on wood.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
THAT made me smile. I loved it! :]
hpobsessedrissa chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Pretty good story! I like how Lily makes fun of the 'sun, moon, and stars' line...takes away the cheese factor, lol. So who were the people clapping down the hall? The Marauders and Lily's friends, I assume?