Reviews for Racings A Chore
Jade121 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Fluffy goodness
degrassijayandalex chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Great one-shot! I liked it a lot.I love it how Dom and LEtty are racing each other, and not just racing each other they are racing for what choirs to .Also lol when letty is thinking that she will try harder for mowing the lawn cause mowing the lawn gives the pervents next door to see .sounds just like something letty would say must be happy since she won the last race!lol i love it when dom says that he let her win and that he knew she liked seeing him with his shirt .Also i liked it that they kinda got together that that everytime it came to racing that Dom always let Letty win that last race and no one in the team knew why he one-shot again! i liked it alot! i think you did a great job, and i cant wait to read more fast and furious and dom and letty fan fictions from you! )
Norulesinlove chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Very cute!
Darx chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
aw! that was funny and cute! no angsty start, no fighting and cheating and blahdy blah blah, just a cute sweet playful dom/letty story. LOVED IT!
LadyWarrior chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Loved it. I was smiling the entire time I was reading it. Really loved the ending with you saying that that was how they got their start and he always let her win that race and no one ever figured it out.

Great job.
Running-Wild22 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
AW That was sweet. LOVE DOTTY!

Kia
Karikocha chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
LOVED it.
myppe chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
loved it..Nikki
Vinces-Girl chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
KEEP GOING!
EvilKitt3n chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
I loved this story Dotty rules.
I Wish I Was As Cool As You chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
aww Thats cute.

I love Dom and Letty stories.

Keep up the good work.