Reviews for Gender Bender in Reverse
WacheyP87 chapter 8 . 8/26/2010
Awww, sadness ;A; They deserve love!
Cody Furlong chapter 8 . 8/7/2008
The romance between the two Cammanders was was another good story all around.
Jovianokami chapter 8 . 3/25/2008
Ah, that so sad! The two like each other but were unable to say anything to each other. I really do hope they would feel some one soon! I read about you werekats, I understand. Just give it some time and it all come to you; just take a break for it and working on something else it could end up helping you finished the story. I having a bit of problem with facts of life now. I thought the trip would help get back to working on it but not so.
Jovianokami chapter 6 . 3/25/2008
Wow, that was fast but a good chapter. I really wonder what going to happen next and what the crimales are planning. Hey, they even got Hard Drive to help them.
GeekGirl2 chapter 5 . 3/25/2008
That... was hilarious :D

Less open arrogance, more scolding like the SWAT Kats were a pair of naughty little kittens. I about rolled over laughing at that. :)

Lotsa awesomeness. Looking forward to more :D
Jovianokami chapter 5 . 3/25/2008
Oh that was a great chapter! I loved how Ulera scold T-Bone, he dose from time to time act like a kitten. I can't wait for the next chapter! I glad the both Ulera and Feral are sharing such infrome with each other!
GeekGirl2 chapter 4 . 3/15/2008
*rolls*

"Oh yuck! Open a window!" indeed. ;) Heehee.

This is coming along great. Looking forward to more chapters soon.

Definitely cool that Ulera has a plasma gun. That could /really/ help the Enforcers, as 'our' Feral said. :)
Jovianokami chapter 4 . 3/11/2008
Hey, nice update! I hope the enforces can get better weapons now in order to kept up with the SWAT Kats. I can't wait for the next update! I wonder what going to happen between the SWAT Kats and the female Feral. Oh, will female feral be doing anything with Razor or T-Bone? I just wondering. Ano...you won't be abilit to beta-reader for a while right? When? and how long? It just something that trigger 12 was just tell me about. If so I don't want to send you the chapters if your too busy!
Jovianokami chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
Hey, that was a good chapter! I can't wait for the next one and what are those three planning anyway?
Jovianokami chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
hey nice chapter. I glad to see you update this tory. I was wondering what was going to happen. And wat about hte SWAT Kats? And what dose the spy want with the portal thing? I hope I can find out soon.
GeekGirl2 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
This could get interesting... heeheehee.

A little bit warped, though... :)
Jovianokami chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Oh my god! That was quit funny and enjoyable! I can't wait for the next chapter! I wonder how things are going to go in this story. It sounds like it going to be a very good one! Update soon!
AkaneKitty chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I like it...though I have to agree that the two Feral's being attracted to each other is a little odd. To me at least. They're almost the same kat (she-kat). And that Ulysses Feral would probably have a hard time believing it also.

Oh, and I would probably bump up the rating to T just to be on the safe side. Some people might find the some of the subject matter to be a little too mature for K.

-AkaneKitty
Semigall chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Well, I don't know is it only my imagination or Feral is out of charachter. I mean he prayicaly undreses his counterpart while they are talking and vice versa.

In real life I guess you would be a little more sceptic abot the situation, and I guess a little freaked out as well. Because you don't meet your double from another dimension every day, do you?

What I'm trying to say all is hapening too fast and too easy. IMHO Feral should've said that another dimension is just nonsense. That certainly would've sounded more like him.

No ofences intended, just critism.