Reviews for Twisting Reality
GlOmP3R chapter 20 . 5/14/2014
Nah, I loved this allot ! Kickass job ! Totally cute, and heart wrenching ! Awesome ! Is there a sequle up!
hentai18ancilla chapter 20 . 7/24/2013
I usually only read your wonderful Star trek slashiness but this story really moved me! Absolutely wonderful the way you credibly portrayed Shawn and Lassiter.
shadowX101 chapter 20 . 4/18/2013
this was amazing! just wanted to let you know ]
Colgate Cavity Protection chapter 20 . 2/9/2013
I loved it!
Theodora Blackbones chapter 13 . 2/4/2013
I could not help it but insanely laugh at the end of this chappie :33 I LOVE this story... L O V E! Thanks for writing this masterpiece :DD
readinggirl1989 chapter 20 . 1/4/2013
hoping there's a sequel!
Courage1220 chapter 20 . 6/11/2012
I Love This Story! Their Personalities Are Really In Character Especially When Compared To Other Shassie Fics I've Read. I Would LOVE To See A Sequel Of Some Kind If You're Ever Between Stories And Have Time!
Morrolan chapter 20 . 5/4/2012
Love this.
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 16 . 2/2/2012
"More work files, a few silly photos, and more than one poorly written fan fiction littered the computer."

This is faaaar from badly written :D
Baow chapter 20 . 1/3/2012
Great fic! I totally loved the way you 'not' got them together. *giggle* Also the way they agree to disagree about him being psychic. ;) It was very well thought out and the plot very creative. I hope to see a sequel to see how they are not killing each other. :D Of course while catching the bad guys.
dreamerswaking chapter 20 . 11/8/2011
This story was absolutely amazing! The characterization, the plot, absolutely everything was wonderful. I had a great time reading this. If you feel so inspired you should write a sequel!
MaloDobra chapter 20 . 10/15/2011
Great story ! I really love it !
BasilMacVae chapter 20 . 10/12/2011
Every time I came to one of those (maybe?) romance scenes, I had this giggly-blushy thing going that made my cat stare at me like I was completely nutters. I swear that's exactly what he thinks. Anyway, thanks for putting this up, I really enjoyed reading it.
Rallah chapter 20 . 10/7/2011
I loved the way you ended. It was very original and felt right.

And not just the way you ended it. I enjoyed the entire story.

I'll be looking forward to reading future fics from you.
libco chapter 20 . 9/14/2011
What? It's done? Nooooo. I need Shassie! Now that that's out of my system. Well done.