Reviews for Torture of the Mind & Body
WT chapter 4 . 1/18
Oooo! I'd love it if you did a sequel! X3
Waruitenshi chapter 4 . 1/13
OOOH! I would so love to see a sequel to this! Oh please, please make one! Gives you big puppy dog eyes while in an adorable chibi form. This storyline has a really great premise and you write the two so well.
Waruitenshi chapter 3 . 1/13
Squees hysterically like the freaky fangirl I am and does a giddy chibi dance. Ooooooooooooooooooo! The slashy goodness! This pairing rocks! Booyah!
LoL I've been listening to "I don't care, I ship it" while reading this. It fits so well. Ron/Monty FTW as my OTP!
Waruitenshi chapter 2 . 1/13
Gyaaaaaaah! LOL! Monty is so oddly sexy! XD You write him incredibly well! Kudos! X3 I can't wait to see what happens next! I love this pairing so much!
Waruitenshi chapter 1 . 1/13
Awwww! Poor Ron... Hopefully Monty can make him feel better. X3 I've seen girls react that way to finding out guys they liked were gay and stuff; no matter if they were obvious or upfront about it or whatever, so I feel for Ron. Poor dude. Can't wait to see what happens next though!
TreaclyCarcinogen chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
That was awesome! Make a sequel please! I know what you mean about blushing, I could never write a story like this because of thatXD
Inumaru12 chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
Whoops, totally didn't realize I was suppose to read this before the other one. Anyway, great stuff. I really enjoyed it. :D
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
lovely
Smurfy20 chapter 4 . 5/13/2010
oh my gawd! this was amazing! :D
mattneedschocolate chapter 4 . 7/12/2008
YOSH!XD...must do SEQUEL!CX
James-Li chapter 4 . 4/16/2008
I can imagine you sitting there, trying to wrote this stuff. Blushing over and over again lol. It's the same by me when I draw or wrote something like that.

But hey, you did a very good job in doing this. I love your story. Please do make a sequel! There were to less mOnty/Ron Fictions on the internet T-T (in german there is not one
The Indigo Crown chapter 4 . 3/5/2008
Lovely. :D I wish there was more with this pairing... D:
Arsene Lupin IV chapter 4 . 3/2/2008
Oh my god... I just read this entire story... and I can't even find the words to say how much I loved it.

I think there should be a sequel... I mean, this ending is like a cliff hanger to me because they didn't admit their love! *Fan girl-ish moment*

Anyway, like I said, I really love the story and I think your writing is wonderful. Well, time for me to check out some of your other stories.
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 4 . 2/3/2008
:3 Most definitely fun. And I'm gonna vote for a sequel on your poll. X3 lol
Daughter of Poseidon chapter 4 . 2/3/2008
psh, you better write a sequel!