Reviews for Torture of the Mind & Body
The more i read this, the more i love it.
BananaSpice chapter 4 . 10/11/2015
Would love to see that sequel.
BabyGhost123 chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
U have to do a sequel, this was really great...I wished that it was a little longer though...update with a sequel soon
Kimmy chapter 4 . 8/10/2015
I like the story's but it's sad that Kim and hiss parents don't like him. U should do a rewrite were they accept him but Monty kidnapps him anyways
WT chapter 4 . 1/18/2015
Oooo! I'd love it if you did a sequel! X3
Waruitenshi chapter 4 . 1/13/2015
OOOH! I would so love to see a sequel to this! Oh please, please make one! Gives you big puppy dog eyes while in an adorable chibi form. This storyline has a really great premise and you write the two so well.
Waruitenshi chapter 3 . 1/13/2015
Squees hysterically like the freaky fangirl I am and does a giddy chibi dance. Ooooooooooooooooooo! The slashy goodness! This pairing rocks! Booyah!
LoL I've been listening to "I don't care, I ship it" while reading this. It fits so well. Ron/Monty FTW as my OTP!
Waruitenshi chapter 2 . 1/13/2015
Gyaaaaaaah! LOL! Monty is so oddly sexy! XD You write him incredibly well! Kudos! X3 I can't wait to see what happens next! I love this pairing so much!
Waruitenshi chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Awwww! Poor Ron... Hopefully Monty can make him feel better. X3 I've seen girls react that way to finding out guys they liked were gay and stuff; no matter if they were obvious or upfront about it or whatever, so I feel for Ron. Poor dude. Can't wait to see what happens next though!
TreaclyCarcinogen chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
That was awesome! Make a sequel please! I know what you mean about blushing, I could never write a story like this because of thatXD
Inumaru12 chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
Whoops, totally didn't realize I was suppose to read this before the other one. Anyway, great stuff. I really enjoyed it. :D
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
lovely
Smurfy20 chapter 4 . 5/13/2010
oh my gawd! this was amazing! :D
mattneedschocolate chapter 4 . 7/12/2008
YOSH!XD...must do SEQUEL!CX
James-Li chapter 4 . 4/16/2008
I can imagine you sitting there, trying to wrote this stuff. Blushing over and over again lol. It's the same by me when I draw or wrote something like that.

But hey, you did a very good job in doing this. I love your story. Please do make a sequel! There were to less mOnty/Ron Fictions on the internet T-T (in german there is not one