Reviews for The Go Within
Continue please
eurielle chapter 12 . 9/6
Please refresh your memory about HikaGo and update this and the other ff u have... It is really interesting. The flow of your stories were just too good, that i am looking forward to it continuing... Please, please, please update and continue ur HikaGo ffs; dont do what the mangaka did. Im begging you.
Naruto1123 chapter 12 . 8/21
I love this story! Are you gonna update this, because I want to know what happens next!
ggeejj chapter 12 . 8/13
Waa... i just finished read this story and I like this so MUCH! it seems that the last update is 2012.. Maybe you already left the story as it is. But you did a great job writing this stuff even its hanging. So well done mr/ms author..XD
4shl3y chapter 12 . 6/9
Wow! There are so many reviews! Low-key hope that one day you're gonna update.
awefanfic chapter 12 . 6/7
Please update soon! What would happen now? will hikaru enter the pro world?
Serina Park chapter 12 . 2/22
i know about HikaGo long time ago, when i was little (even i don't remember when the 1st time i read HikaGo) then yesterday i suddenly had an interest to reread HikaGo since I had nothing to do and i already forgot how the story was, it's incredible when you able to feel amazed twice. I devoured the manga in three sitting in fact! xD anyway, then i wanted to read HikaGo fanfic, when I found yours and read it, I really loved the idea that Sai was alive even he died later and not a ghost. The story itself was going into a nice direction, and it has been 3 years since you last update? Despite all of that, i really feel thankful to you, because you share this amazing story with us.
Yona0 chapter 12 . 1/4
It's very enjoyable and I hope you one day continue. Ja.
awefanfic chapter 12 . 12/31/2015
please update quickly!what is going to happen now?
Pixiecropse chapter 12 . 10/31/2015
more i want more please
GreenDrkness chapter 12 . 10/29/2015
I like how Sai was an actually alive at some point of Hikaru's life so that Hikaru doesn't have to hide him
Keep on the writes
Kamikashi chapter 12 . 10/9/2015
more please, this is brilliant!
MysteryAsia chapter 12 . 10/3/2015
Ah... this fan fic is just too good . Omg, awesome
ssj3gohan007 chapter 12 . 9/12/2015
Great Story! I loved it! Well done! Awesome! Please update soon! I am dying to know what happens next! :)
mrs. zala chapter 12 . 9/11/2015
OMG. omg.
I need more. MORE.
Why now? I should hv known this story since forever ago!

Hopefully, you can come back soon~~~~~

T.T