Reviews for The Go Within
OoNakuoO chapter 12 . 7/6
Hum, I wonder if there will be other chapters in the futur :) it would be great !
Anonymous chapter 12 . 6/25
Excellent story. One of the best HnG stories I've read because you showed great creativity in writing the HnG world in a new way, rather than just following canon. For that I THANK YOU!

It also makes you one of the BIGGER DISAPPOINTMENTS because you just became one of the MANY fanfiction writers that can start a story but doesn't truly know how to bring it to completion. Another wannabe writer who just wants lots of praise feedback and uses real life as the excuse for not finishing anything. Well guess what? We all have stresses in real life etc. 'sighs' A major disappointment!
Nihatclodra chapter 12 . 6/21
This... is never gonna be updated will it...? Damn, I wanted to see this Shindo start curb-stomping some pros and stop being so self-conscious about his skills...
TheBlueMoonPrincess chapter 12 . 3/6
I really love this chapter, Ogata is kinda OOC since he is not that nice and have patience...please update this story Author sama even after your long hiatus... Onegaishimasu!
rentamiya chapter 12 . 2/20
Omgeee super interested
I want moreee 3
azin69 chapter 1 . 1/29
The language sometimes is awkwardly formal and the dialogues are kinda forced, but the plot seems promising :)
LovEInsanity chapter 12 . 1/26
Nooooooooooooo...argh..why is it the last chapter.. Why?!...it was getting to a good part too
MLeggyLeaf chapter 12 . 1/18
oh my I love hikaru no go. if only I discovered fanfiction in my earlier days. sigh. please do continue write this treasure. its like hikaru no go legacy. thank you for your hardwork
Guest chapter 12 . 10/6/2016
Continue please
eurielle chapter 12 . 9/6/2016
Please refresh your memory about HikaGo and update this and the other ff u have... It is really interesting. The flow of your stories were just too good, that i am looking forward to it continuing... Please, please, please update and continue ur HikaGo ffs; dont do what the mangaka did. Im begging you.
Naruto1123 chapter 12 . 8/21/2016
I love this story! Are you gonna update this, because I want to know what happens next!
ggeejj chapter 12 . 8/13/2016
Waa... i just finished read this story and I like this so MUCH! it seems that the last update is 2012.. Maybe you already left the story as it is. But you did a great job writing this stuff even its hanging. So well done mr/ms author..XD
4shl3y chapter 12 . 6/9/2016
Wow! There are so many reviews! Low-key hope that one day you're gonna update.
awefanfic chapter 12 . 6/7/2016
Please update soon! What would happen now? will hikaru enter the pro world?
Serina Park chapter 12 . 2/22/2016
i know about HikaGo long time ago, when i was little (even i don't remember when the 1st time i read HikaGo) then yesterday i suddenly had an interest to reread HikaGo since I had nothing to do and i already forgot how the story was, it's incredible when you able to feel amazed twice. I devoured the manga in three sitting in fact! xD anyway, then i wanted to read HikaGo fanfic, when I found yours and read it, I really loved the idea that Sai was alive even he died later and not a ghost. The story itself was going into a nice direction, and it has been 3 years since you last update? Despite all of that, i really feel thankful to you, because you share this amazing story with us.
1,278 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »