Reviews for The Go Within
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 12 . 8/27
OH MY GOD. I CAN’T HELP THE TINGLY BUBBLING DISAPPOINTMENT! I WANNA READ AN UPDATE! PLLLLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASE! I KNOW I AM A HYPOCRITE BUT PLEASE UPDATE.
NICE chapter 12 . 8/16
NICE
Seto1412 chapter 12 . 6/30
please update
haruki chapter 12 . 12/31/2017
I was giggling in excitement at the end of the chapter and then I saw the empty white space where the "Next Chapter" link was supposed to be and now I'm sad because I really want to know what happens next ;-;

honestly I've been loving this fic, I'd really love to see an update no matter how long it takes, but I also know how impossible it can be to try to continue a plot after a long hiatus from it ;-; i hope you do eventually decide to come back to it, though!
brockarot chapter 5 . 11/11/2017
wait a second, someone with the skills of Sai wouldn't be beaten by a measly go coach.
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 12 . 10/26/2017
I enjoyed reading this, thanks!
Demon-night24 chapter 12 . 9/23/2017
Por qqqqqq TT me quede tan entretida q cuando vi la actualizacion queria gritar ,estamos en 2017 , porfavor continuala XD es tan ineteresante:3
OoNakuoO chapter 12 . 7/6/2017
Hum, I wonder if there will be other chapters in the futur :) it would be great !
Anonymous chapter 12 . 6/25/2017
Excellent story. One of the best HnG stories I've read because you showed great creativity in writing the HnG world in a new way, rather than just following canon. For that I THANK YOU!

It also makes you one of the BIGGER DISAPPOINTMENTS because you just became one of the MANY fanfiction writers that can start a story but doesn't truly know how to bring it to completion. Another wannabe writer who just wants lots of praise feedback and uses real life as the excuse for not finishing anything. Well guess what? We all have stresses in real life etc. 'sighs' A major disappointment!
Nihatclodra chapter 12 . 6/21/2017
This... is never gonna be updated will it...? Damn, I wanted to see this Shindo start curb-stomping some pros and stop being so self-conscious about his skills...
TheBlueMoonPrincess chapter 12 . 3/6/2017
I really love this chapter, Ogata is kinda OOC since he is not that nice and have patience...please update this story Author sama even after your long hiatus... Onegaishimasu!
rentamiya chapter 12 . 2/20/2017
Omgeee super interested
I want moreee 3
azin69 chapter 1 . 1/29/2017
The language sometimes is awkwardly formal and the dialogues are kinda forced, but the plot seems promising :)
LovEInsanity chapter 12 . 1/26/2017
Nooooooooooooo...argh..why is it the last chapter.. Why?!...it was getting to a good part too
MLeggyLeaf chapter 12 . 1/18/2017
oh my I love hikaru no go. if only I discovered fanfiction in my earlier days. sigh. please do continue write this treasure. its like hikaru no go legacy. thank you for your hardwork
1,285 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »