Reviews for Family Traditions
thewolf74 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I'm glad that John is going to okay. This was a very good story. Please write more.
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
A beautiful story. Loved the ending. _ I should have seen it coming, but I got distracted by the John/Rodney banter. Well played *tilts hat*
'The Ultimate Book of Paper Airplanes' seems like a gift that Sheppard would revel in. A very good choice XD
RavenWeavesTales chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Cool whumpy tale! *iz a proud whumper* Ya whumped the boys so well. Loved Rodney's interactions with John when Shep was delirious...both on the way to the Gate and after Horner arrived. *smirks* The humor at the end was freaking brill. hehe Stuffed beaver and stuffed Comet...I haven't laughed that hard in a while. lol Good job. Well done. Cheers! }:O

Raven
Potterworm chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Killed Comet? That's TERRIBLE. Oh my gosh, I'm just imagining those kids' faces. Great story.
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
I know you wrote this awhile back, but I just wanted to say I really enjoyed it :D
Cutiepie2191 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Great story! I absolutely loved it! Keep up the good work:)
LadyNiko chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Heh, what an interesting tale. :)

Poor Rodney - to have to play nursemaid to a sick Sheppard.

I can't believe I missed this at x-mas. Good job. :)
Jedi40 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Great fic ga.

Boy John really got it this time, and Rodney was great in caring for him.

Loved the angest you drove into this fic, it made me care for them even more.

Keep it up
Califaction chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Aw! I love babbling Rodney, and you sure brought out his friendly side. I like how he was worried about himself, but annoyed about it-I think he would have been slightly more irate with Zelenka, but you never know. _ John and Rodney's Christmas traditions were awesome! Great details! The part that made me laugh most was John's Uncle's stuffed deer (killing Comet). Hehehe! Thanks for writing and posting!
srksoph chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
This was a very nice story. I was great insight into the friendship and the individuals.
Stealth Dragon chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Aw, that was cute! I loved their back and forth with the Christmas traditions.
heartfallen chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Sweet story. Nice Christmas fic
MaggieL80 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Aww, so sweet a ending. Absolutely loved the story. Nice reference to Teyla and her baby. Well written. Wonderful insight into the characters.
Hettie chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
This is a delight. A Favorite for the holidays.

Thank you.
Linnzi chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Wonderful! I really enjoyed this. Very good whump for Shep, and lovely care from McKay. Nice friendship between the two characters as well. Who'd have thought finding a tree would turn into a life-threatening adventure? Well done and Happy New Year! :)