Reviews for every breath we drew was hallelujah
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
So, yeah. That might not have turned out at all like you thought it would. And you might think it's kinda rambly and longwinded and random and all what-the-hell-were-you-thinking..ish. But yeah. I liked it too. :D I like that song too. Teehee.

C: Good job.
runwitskizzers chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
this was beautiful and strangely counters HPBabe91's bleak outlook on sasuke's return. i loved them both, of course.

this one just put me in such a peaceful place. this song usually gives me a sense of melancholy (... doesn't stop me from listening to it though) but the way you interpreted it... so much hope.

like i said, this was beautiful.
shkh4ever chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
I say Hallelujah I found you and your wonderful writting.
XxriotxX chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
im gonna look up the song...and i love your chapters, they're great. _
allurement chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
OOh! I love the cuteness and angstness and humour and ALL-ROUNDEDNESS of it all!

Team7 living in the old Uchiha district is just so adorable. And the hallelujah connoctations were so... nicely-fitted, I think.

Wondrous. -adds to C2-
Westward Rambler chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
OMG! this story was so sweet, i loved it!

-adds to favorite stories list-
Ravenmist'Always chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I.. LOVE.. THIS.. SONG!
BlackCat69 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
i dont really review that much (i know, im guilty) but this was really cute. it made me want to cuddle a teddy bear as big as me and sit on the top of a hill and watch the sun rise..or set, doesnt matter. but it was really really really cute! (and adorable!) i liked it A LOT is wat im tryin 2 say.

P.S. 4 reals