Reviews for M&M of Doom
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Poor Dustin. OF course the Rangers don't see him that way, but that's how he's feeling. Catch ya on the flip side.
Rogue Ranger chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I've seen those commercials before with the bossy red M&M and the goofy yellow M&M, but I never made the connection before. I'm reminded now of the one where the red M&M doesn't believe in Santa but the yellow one does and of course Santa is real in the commercial. It's like how Dustin believed in the Power Rangers when no one else did and they turned out to be real, yet they still don't take most of the things he says seriously. Now I'll never be able to look at M&Ms the same way again. Of course, M&Ms with peanuts were always my favorite.

Poor, poor Dustin. It's so true to character that you write that he thinks a lot, such as how things work. For instance in the episode General Deceptions Pt. 1, Dustin asks why the sky's blue instead of clear like air and no one else seems to care. He doesn't get an answer, he just gets blown off. Of course, he just laughs (on the outside at least).

I would really like it if somehow, after all this time, you continued this story. I really, really want to see the others finally figure out that there's more to Dustin and finally *get* him. He's a very misunderstood character and there's a lot of potential here to explore that. you can even introduce new related symbols with yellow things like... dandelions? Baby chicks, taxis? Yield sign vs. Stop sign. Oh! That could work!
Jillie chan chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
With the title you gave this fic, I thought that it wouldn't be too angst ridden. I was wrong. I've never felt sorry for the yello M&M until this point. Now I do. Poor Dustin. See you soon.
griffin blackwood chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
that was so deep!
Whispering Ranger chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Aww, poor Dusty! *huggles*

I've never seen the American M&M commercials, but they made me mad reading about *glomps*

Deserves a sequel! You need to tell what exactly (put pressure on exactly) what happened between the two.

'And after the door closed, he found a clean part of his sleeve to wipe his eyes with.' Aww.. That made me sad! :(

But the fic is great, I love it. Again, deserves a sequel!
PunkPinkPower chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Oh. Tear. Poor Dustin! I'd hit you if I thought it would make him feel better! lol. The stories where you run with the tangents are sometimes the best. I love it, really. Great color analysis. Poor guy. ! :)
rapunzl chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
This fic was very surprising. I hadn't anticipated something this... deep or introspective when I clicked on a fic entitled "M&M of Doom", but I'm not sorry that I did. Even the protracted analysis of the M&M world is so like Dustin... and so perfect. Great job.
everchanging-evertrue chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
omigosh!this is so cute! and sad.
PurpleLeopard chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
wow its amazing perfect i haven't read to many Ninja Storm fics (mainly cause if orget abou them) but this one is great sequal needed all other review pretty much said it all

SEQUAL
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Aww... *Huggles Dustin* Poor guy.

Sequel please?
star-dreamer09 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I love it I love it I love it! The show definately portrays Dustin as an "airhead" but I always thought there was something more going on in his head...and you portrayed that very well...and I thank you for that. And I always thought that he was overlooked... Tori was the Girl...Shane was the Red ranger, Blake was that "signifigant other" of Tori, Hunter was that mysterious one, and Cam was the new and smart one. I also like the comparison to M&M's...okay...I'll stop babaling now. Excelent Job! This is one of my favorites!

*Star
jonoave chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
This is surprisingly good. Really simple narrative, but really well-expanded on such a small "trivial" matter. Really cool job, and nice insight into Dustin. He was totally in-character too! You should definitely write more NS fics.
pinkrangerpower chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Wow. That was really well done.
Dagmar Buse chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Oh, this DEFINITELY deserves a sequel! I'm not really a Dustin fan (PRNS overall didn't do much for me), but it's a very nice look underneath the surface of what pretty much everyone considers a typical happy-go-lucky character without much depth.

Very well done!
Weesta chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
First of all...YAY DUSTIN! It's been way too long since I've read a Dustin fic.

And then, you're killing me with the "dumb lackey" pondering! The Yellow M&M is also the one who may sound kind of dumb, but is the one with all the faith. Look at the commercial where they meet Santa - the Yellow M is the one who doesn't freak out because he believes! [And now I'm going to be all mental about the sad Yellow M&M until you write a sequel!]