Reviews for Crossing from Riga
xfidelity chapter 5 . 2/29/2008
woww. I havn't read on fanfiction for ages and I'm incredibly glad I read this! Please update soon this is a really promising story and your doing a wonderful job.
Time's Mistress chapter 5 . 2/29/2008
LOL! Best chapter yet.

Update soon!
incarnate of evil chapter 4 . 2/21/2008
This was really random, glad Jack has arrived, who else has had there heart cut out? Update soon :D
Rokhal chapter 4 . 1/19/2008
Once again, you astonish me with how excellent this is. The writing, the description, the setting all sucks me in, plus Mom and Judith's machinations with the phone, and Weatherby being all subtle and introverted, and Senta being all awkward and bewildered...

And I love how you skirt the edges of the supernatural so casually, never deviating from Senta's perspective and understanding, even though I'm going, "Hey! Two chests!" and "Of course he knows how to fix a telescope!"

I loved Senta's line about Weatherby and fixing the telescope, too.

And to top it all, Jack Sparrow. Senta's and Judith's reactions were just perfect, and they really reminded me how off-kilter he is to the unaccustomed eye.
Time's Mistress chapter 4 . 1/18/2008
OMG! This is really an interesting story. Judith and Senta remind me so much of me and my sister. Please update soon!
nicole10493 chapter 4 . 1/18/2008
This is interesting and unique...more please?
PirateAngel1286 chapter 4 . 1/18/2008
Cool chapter. This story is very interesting and I cannot wait for what happens next.
incarnate of evil chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
Where have all the Turners come from? Are they all decendents of Will and Elizabeth? Why hide it from the children? I like, UPDATE soon :D
Rokhal chapter 3 . 1/11/2008
Weatherby reminds me of an episode of Monk here.

I'm loving this story; writing-wise, I'd put it in the top five currently updating, OC-wise, the top three. Because, you know, I score every story I read ;-)

This was a great chapter. Justine might be wild, France teeny, and Senta sane, but none of them is a parody of themselves; they're all believable, and I can see them all being important and reacting to situations realistically.

Great set-up with the Turner family: a balance of normalcy and possibly sinister secrets and motives. It's complicated to write immortals with children; there's a reason they're sterile in Highlander.
PirateAngel1286 chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
This chapter was great too. Everything was very well written and descriptive. Can't wait for the next chapter.
tpj.kevin chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Interesting plot. Do keep on writing.
PirateAngel1286 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007