Reviews for Two Halves
Ibskib chapter 1 . 8/1
Those names are kinda important to get right::
Tsuande - Tsunade
Naruo - Naruto

I would suggest getting a beta, or to spend significantly more time proofreading, these were far from the only errors I noticed, just the most jarring.
eg.
conscious - conscience
indescript - nondescript
PsycoAroundYou chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
There's an old saying;
Teacher: If you have two girls you like, choose the second one.
Student: Why, sensei?
Teacher: Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the first one.
This kinda reminds me of the saying above
littlepans chapter 35 . 5/19/2014
This is a very good story. Well thought out and entertaining. I anticipate the sequel.
Publicola chapter 35 . 5/3/2014
Great story, but it's been more than half a decade since your last post. Has the planned sequel been totally abandoned, or do you have any intention of returning to this wonderful world you've created and finishing it off? Hope to see you back sometime.
Christpher Durha chapter 32 . 1/16/2014
I like your story I have an idea for one but not the talent to bring it out fully it involves the idea that Naruto is born as a fraternal twin his sister is Naruko (I know got the name from fanfiction) he gets yang chakra she gets yin
Guest chapter 16 . 4/16/2013
yaaaaaaa she FINAL know
Guest chapter 11 . 4/16/2013
he needs to tell her
heather XD chapter 19 . 12/30/2012
Rofl rofl the virgin speech!
heather XD chapter 16 . 12/30/2012
Sora stopped wiggling and stared at Yasu. "Chocolate Espresso Crème Brule? Really?"
Rofl had me cracking up! I remember this story it was one of my first naruhina...well also one of my first fanfics .
Guest chapter 27 . 10/6/2012
yes so good story you have here
Guest chapter 22 . 10/6/2012
yes kick her ass
Guest chapter 21 . 10/6/2012
come on and finish it
Guest chapter 20 . 10/6/2012
no what did narut think he should have told her
Guest chapter 18 . 10/6/2012