Reviews for Bound
Firebird Scratches chapter 16 . 2/8
Ugh, this hurt me almost all the way through. I feel like my heart ran a marathon. Feelings. SO MANY FEELINGS. As Mikey would say, "Soft, squishy feelings." I just want to wave a magic wand and make them all happy. They are written with so much depth and realism...really amazing work.
Shelly LeBlanc chapter 16 . 1/27
I will admit, I am not an April/Raph shipper, but I loved how you told their story. But what really got me was Donnie. His pain was tangible and I felt every tear, every stopped breath, every forced muscle. It was heartrendingly beautiful and I thank you for sharing it with us.
Sandy Graves chapter 16 . 1/20
I just loved this story. I'm not kidding, it's one of my favorite fanfictions of all time. It's beautifully written, and this is what really made me ship Raphil (RaphXApril).
Piper chapter 1 . 1/8
I just realized... When I posted my comment, it said capril. Whoops! I meant Raphil! I seriously love this story. I'm not kidding. This has got to be one of my favorite fan fictions, if not my favorite. Thanks for writing it!
dog youkai jane chapter 16 . 9/17/2014
Can we get a story about Casey and Gabrielle? That'd be great!
Piper chapter 16 . 6/2/2014
Oh my lord, this was beautiful. You officially made me a capril shipper. Thank you so much for this gift to mankind. Thank you.
princessebee chapter 15 . 4/15/2014
annnnnnnd that prior review was from ME princessebee! woops!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/15/2014
I have been reading this story again and just have to leave you another review... because wow, this is just so wonderful. You've got me feeling so many feelings all over again. The way you craft each character, not just the four guys but Splinter and April as well is done with such immense respect and love and insight and is so utterly note-perfect and overwhelmingly well-rounded and it just makes me love each of them even more, which is a hard feat. I ADORE how you explore their faults in ways that only shows us how those faults are part of what composes their whole and how they are also a part of what we love about them. I love the maturity and emotional sensitivity and perceptiveness you bring and the level of care paid to detail. It's no secret Raph is my fave but god, I just want so bad to be able to hug Donnie in this story, hug him forever. The compelling, authentic interactions are so gorgeous. And the complex and realistic way you pull in long-underlying issues and how they come to bear in these events just makes this story even better... if also more gut-wrenching... to read.
The only shitty thing is you haven't written more TMNT stories. I would willingly pay to read a new TMNT story by you every month. You are just so good at getting them and giving us the goods. the glorious, intoxicating goods.
LooksOnTempests chapter 16 . 4/11/2014
This was beautifully written and kept me captivated from beginning to end. I've personally never been a fan of RaphXApril, but you made it believable. I felt the pain of all the characters throughout this story. I was happy to see that it all worked out (more or less) for everyone in the end.
Lauraliath32 chapter 16 . 2/25/2014
This story was excellent from start to finish. You beautifully captured the emotional fallout for Donatello following Raphael's perceived betrayal,yet brilliantly conveyed how even he was culpable of hurting his brother by the way he froze him out emotionally. The relationship between April and Raphael and their interaction was believable and I never felt that they weren't compatible; even when he was verbally abusive and lashing out at her, you could still feel the love!
therandomer5000 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I love this story so much! I'm only up to chapter 6 though.. Definite favourite! xx
SleepingSeeker chapter 16 . 6/30/2013
There it is.

Fantastic job. Fan-freakin'-tastic story. I seriously cannot gush . . . Extol . . . Explain . . . Holler . . . Blurt . . . Oh man . . .

Well, I loved it. Plain and simple. I look forward to reading more of your magnificent writing. And would be very honored should you happen to glance at mine own and ket me know what you think.
SleepingSeeker chapter 15 . 6/30/2013
The incredible awesomeness of your story goes on unabated, leaving me breathlessly racing towards the end, all the while praying for the horizon to just keep going . . . Knowing with sick dread the end is right ... Around. . . The corner :(
SleepingSeeker chapter 14 . 6/30/2013
Thank god for small moments of levity so my brain didn't implode from the intensity of this chapter . . . What the hell am I talking about you ask? Ahem . . . 'as surely as he knew Windows Vista sucked.' That right there had me burst out in laughter. It was so unexpected and so much a relief. Ah, man. This chapter was simply beautiful. Wow. The pain of Leo's departure . . . Man, what the hell was Master Splinter thinking . . . I have a theory that I'm working into my story, but . . . Shhhh. It's a secret ;')
SleepingSeeker chapter 13 . 6/30/2013
Ah, those last few paragraphs blew me away. But be careful! I'm starting to simply expect greatness from you at this point! ;'D