Reviews for Bound
shelshokd chapter 16 . 7/14
Wow!
I know you wrote this like, a lifetime ago, but I just found it and enjoyed an amazing binge read! I absolutely loved your take on the fallout from a Raph/ April relationship! I think you got everyone's reactions and personalities spot on! I know there's more stories in this universe and I'm stoked to check them out. There's certainly so much more to be explored here!

Really wonderful, talented work and beautiful writing! Thanks for sharing your talent!
;-)
thepyschoshipper chapter 1 . 6/20
Here I am a year later re-reading this fic because it is so darn good! The angst, oh the angst!
donnie2003lover chapter 8 . 3/27
Brilliant..your story is just brilliant! I've read the entire fic and it was really well done and the charcterization are really spot on..however honestly aprilxraph is seriously not my cup of tea heck april x anyone besides casey i just find it unacceptable..well thats just me..so aside from the whole raph x april side of story (which i honestly can't find in myself to read) everything was perfect till you make raph choose between his brother and april..well the only thing that i can see raph doing is whatever happens family will always come first..so the only scenario i can see is that raph chooses don and break up with april cause he just can't stand the thought of breaking his bond with his brother and tells don that and don being the most gentlest, considerate and kind turtle he is give his blessings cause he too want to see his brother happy or another scenario is that raph begs don..cause seriously for raph to just outright say he chooses april over don is not a scenario that i can really imagine and honestly it dissapoints me a bit cause i really find your story truely remarkable
Valana chapter 16 . 2/6
I really like the storyline and how you ended the story!
AnonAnimeLover chapter 14 . 11/26/2015
Hi, first of all I gotta say that your grammar was really superb...its hard to see fanfics with good grammars..anyways this fanfic really have the potential and I can see you've done a very good job on the plot however there are certain things that are really not boding well with me..first thing first I'm really not a fan of any pairings in TMNT cause I can only see the quality that really strikes TMNT the most is their strong bond as a family...well I've only watched (and liked) TMNT 2003 version so I don't really know about the other vers so I can't say about others but for TMNT 2003 its strongly emphasized on the bonds between the four turtles and Splinter...well I'll just get to the point...the reason I've only reviewed this chapter so far is because of the chapter itself really intrigues me to write a review...when I read this chapter and when it mention that the time has come for Donnie and Raph to confront and possibly reconcile I was really excited on how on earth are your going to do it...well in the end I had to rate is as a so-so...a bit disappointing actually..the best part of this chapter is when Donnie came to realise on how Raph was deeply in love with April and he's finally able to let go of his feelings for April..its a very well character development on Donnie's part and I think you nailed it...but what infuriates me is the line when Raph says he will CHOOSE April over his OWN Family which is a very BIG NO NO...because the Raph that I know from the 2003 version will always and I mean it ALWAYS choose his family over ANYTHING...so yeah that parts a bit disappointing...well personally I really don't like it when situations where family bonds or friendship or best friends are jeopardized just because of a single girl its seriously not my cup of tea..sorry for being a bit emo but I just can't seem to picture Raph choosing a girl over his own family as a real thingy...well but thats just what Fanfictions are all about...Overall your writing skills are brilliant and your characteristics are very IC especially how you portrayed Leo (although Raph, April and Don are a bit slacking). I'll be looking forward for more fics from you in the future. _

P/s: my english ain't my mother language...
thepyschoshipper chapter 16 . 6/10/2015
Whoa I just finished this and can I say 10/10 would read again. I've been scrounging around looking for some good Raphril and this really hit the spot!
Donatellosgirl36 chapter 16 . 5/4/2015
So, I totally stayed up till like 4 am to finish this fic. I believe you did an awesome job with delving into their internal emotions and motivations. It is good to find so talented a writer. I plan to read more of your fics.
Donatellosgirl36 chapter 2 . 5/3/2015
I like this so far, very good. It is a relief to see someone with a good writing style.
Firebird Scratches chapter 16 . 2/8/2015
Ugh, this hurt me almost all the way through. I feel like my heart ran a marathon. Feelings. SO MANY FEELINGS. As Mikey would say, "Soft, squishy feelings." I just want to wave a magic wand and make them all happy. They are written with so much depth and realism...really amazing work.
Shelly LeBlanc chapter 16 . 1/27/2015
I will admit, I am not an April/Raph shipper, but I loved how you told their story. But what really got me was Donnie. His pain was tangible and I felt every tear, every stopped breath, every forced muscle. It was heartrendingly beautiful and I thank you for sharing it with us.
Sandy Graves chapter 16 . 1/20/2015
I just loved this story. I'm not kidding, it's one of my favorite fanfictions of all time. It's beautifully written, and this is what really made me ship Raphil (RaphXApril).
Piper chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
I just realized... When I posted my comment, it said capril. Whoops! I meant Raphil! I seriously love this story. I'm not kidding. This has got to be one of my favorite fan fictions, if not my favorite. Thanks for writing it!
dog youkai jane chapter 16 . 9/17/2014
Can we get a story about Casey and Gabrielle? That'd be great!
Piper chapter 16 . 6/2/2014
Oh my lord, this was beautiful. You officially made me a capril shipper. Thank you so much for this gift to mankind. Thank you.
princessebee chapter 15 . 4/15/2014
annnnnnnd that prior review was from ME princessebee! woops!