Reviews for Shirts, Among Other Things
Joey Bermuda Ketail chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
OH MY GOD! THAT ABSOLUTELY KILLED ME! I LOOOOVE YOUR STORIES! Ryoma's piller one was the BEST!
xLIVExEVILxSTEALxCOOKIESx chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I nearly did a spit take reading this XD LOL Ryoma's were sooooooooooooooo the best
mscalliope chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
*Laughs.* LOUDLY.
TotalPrinceofTennisFan07 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
'Because our Buchou is hotter.'

OMG totally true! XD I want that shirt, with Tezuka's face on it, chibi form, of course! Hahaha... oooh. (:
memedis chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
It was short but funny ) Nice work.

mem
Genocide Never Again chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I think I just scared my mum by randomly laughing out loud. This fic is really good. Keep up the good work.
xXviolenceisgolden chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Holy hell, that was the funniest thing I've read all night! I can haz pillar? Among others. And that Balls make the man one, your friend must be hilarious!
Fyoex chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
BWAHAHAhaha, that was hilarious!
Youkai Kisaki chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Lol ... funny ... but random but then again thats life /.\ life sucks sometimes ... but theres moments when I read fics like this that just brighten my day ... funny story ... thanks for the laughs ... okay why is everything I say today so corny? its weird!
Solar Powered Pandas chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
ROFLMAO! XD
Anon chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Haha, I just wanted to say that I loved it. (:

But instead of 10 laps, you should have made Tezuka say "EVERYONE, OVER NINE THOUSAND LAPS!"
M3lanch0ly chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
LOL! I WANT A HYOUTEI VERSION OR RIKKAI VERSION OF THIS STORY!
Lady Artemist chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Lol! Wow, that is too funny. Great job!
POTL chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
lol loved it
Gone-to-Lunch-Indefinately chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
OMG that was so funny! No! Tezzy, don't move to Antartica! It wasn't in your destiny! And its too damned expensive!

Tezuka: 735 laps!

What why!

Tezuka: Don't call me Tezzy. Now!

*Starts running* TT This is why I like Fuji better! I hate you all...