Reviews for Call Me Angel
NarutoL0ver chapter 2 . 1/24/2008
Man, why do I have the feeling Naruto is going to get screwed and Sasuke and Sakura are gona end up happy after Sakura backs ou of the wedding? Please prove me wrong!
SkyMaiden chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
Wow I am so so happy that you updated. You had me glued to the computer its been awhile since i've been literally glued to the screen. This chapter was damn perfect and amazing. I wish that I could write a Naruto/Sakura fic as good as this but alas I cant. So I have to settle for reading this amazing one. I think that you are doing a fabolous job and keep it up.

- Skymaiden.
uzukun7 chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
poor naruto, not knowing the turmoil inside sakuras mind. and if i knew anyting about naruto it would be that he wouldnt like the fact that hes still sharing sakuras heart with sasuke. after all theyve been through and he still has to cond with someone who isnt even there. but what if he did come back? well i hope you update soon. laterz
Ower chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
you definitly got me interested. Lets see what will happen.
XxriotxX chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
is it complete? please tell me its not please! lol
XxriotxX chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
this is so sweet! im not usually a narsaku but this is really good
Ower chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Sweet. Loved it
TwiztidOne chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
good story so far i look forward to more
GoGoGothGirl chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
omg this is one of the best ive read today!
WarmasterCain55 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Great chapter. Keep it at NaruSaku.
SkyMaiden chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
This was really well written and very good. -. I enjoyed it alot. Great work.
Flying Fox of Snowy Mountain chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
I have your first chapter it was pretty good.

From summary you have posted and the category romance/tradegy comes to mind which I think other narusaku readers might pick up on.

Sakura is about to married to Naruto and she loves from what you have written so far. Sasgay (sorry if you are emo-fan)is returns, then Sakura regrets ever coming close to Naruto or even marrying him.

Sorry, that sounds like every other story where Sasgay comes in screws everything up because he just happens to come back and pretty much Naruto is left holding the bag.

The reason, I really hope you don't do a 180 on Sakura personalty and feelings for Naruto when Sasgay comes back. That's pretty much saying a lot sending Sakura's development and feelings you wrote for her three huges steps back. Does her personalty really that petty after the timeskip? I don't think I has nor it will go back to those feelings for Sasgay if that's what you are gunning for.

You have to take in account that after the timeskip, her feelings had changed a lot. If Sasgay fan say otherwise, are we even reading the same manga or anime? Girl at that age doesn't know what love it let alone give it. More than likely it is a crush like all the other girls. Period.

You will have to be careful how you write the reaction between the meeting all three. If you decide to write narusaku beginning, then sasgaysaku middle then narusaku or sasgaysaku ending. A lot narusaku readers will probably berate you just to have Sakura's feeling of 'not' marrying Naruto and 'not' falling in love with Naruto by inserting Sasgay just for the drama.

Also, as a tragedy, if someone dies. You might receive a lot of flak of who dies and how effects them.

Ie.

1. Sasgay dies, Sakura confess her love for the bastard (well you definitely get flak)

2. Naruto or Sakura dies because of Sasgay before they get their happiness. (Same as 1.)

3. Naruto dies, Sakura marries that damned bastard.

4. Sakura dies, Naruto is depress. Who cares about Sasgay at that point.

5. There are other you have to consider. So yeah, not going to write all of them, too many of them. get the points.

Anyways, I think you might have trend carefully on you do things. Why people write Sakura's maturity and developement in emotion and feelings for Naruto when she realize them herself then take three steps back for no bloody reason other than dynamite up his arse Sasgay comes into the picture? Does that even make sense just to make drama?

*Sighs* Sorry for the rant. I know, it seems like a flame. Just want you to know what could happen in future chapters the reaction of readers. Your first chapter and writing style is good. I just don't want people decide to dismantle a characters developement(180 turn) from where they started. That's not right.

Later.

PS. Yeah, hope you put another good chapter. I do hope you take some consideration of what I wrote. If not. You can scream(pm) me.
NaruSaku313 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
WhOa.. that moved me. I think that... I love You!

JK! I like this story a lot, continue