Reviews for hack: Gathering of the Unwilling
The Slow Doberman chapter 31 . 7/1/2014
Holy cow. I've just got one thing to say in regards to all these set-ups...

[muffled Whereabouts of Truth in the distance]
Blitzshine chapter 31 . 2/25/2014
I finally read this entire story. There were so many things I wanted to say... but sadly I forgot most of them along the way! Urgh! I'll try to remember.

First. This story was totally awsome! I liked every single part of it. Honestly, I only played .Hack/G.U. and watched Roots (and have very basic understanding of the previous games thanks to the wiki), but I still managed to understand most of the past events thanks to you explaining them. I can tell there was a lot of effort put into this story. Congratullations, you have an amazing story here.

Another important thing that made me stick with the story... Thank you for making it Haseo x Alkaid. Yes, I realize too that Haseo x Atoli is canon, but like you said at the end, she's a caracter with many flaws... and besides, Alkaid is just plain awesome. I was really sad that she saw so little screen time on the games and that she was (almost) completely left out in the Trilogy movie. Still, she's my second favorite character (first is Haseo, duh... idk, I just like this kind of protagonist). So really, thank you for doing it (although they just got together at the end... and as I can see the sequeel has been canceled. It's sad, but I understand and I thank you for finishing this story and not dropping it half way). The beauty of FanFiction is that we can do whatever the heck we want.

I don't blame you for basing a few things on Persona. Heck, I think Persona all the time! (I'm writting a Persona fic, haha).

Well, I can't remember much more, haha. Sorry. I haven't read too much .hack fanfiction, but I can safely say that this is one of the best stories I've ever read (and not just .hack), so yeah, thank you for the great read!
K7Avalon chapter 30 . 5/8/2013
Awesome how they form the Twilight Knight because of the event. Not sure who the new antagonists are. Well, I think I know but I don't want to get my hopes up.
zero chapter 31 . 11/11/2012
no update yet?where's chapter 32?what really happened to Natsume the EDGE-MANIAC(she's the 8th chaotic pker)
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 31 . 9/25/2012
It is hard to find a good .hack fic, let alone a great one. Thank you for sharing an epic on a scale I dared not dream.
Gracekim1 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This is so cool! I think i might have took out one of the .Hack books but didn't finsh it all!
Cinderella Girl626 chapter 7 . 8/17/2011
This is a good story. I'm glad I read it. :)
Kuyo The Hunter chapter 31 . 5/23/2011
This was one of the most epic stories I've read! XD Great work with the writing, the plot, the characters, the names and everything else! :)

When Haseo battled Atoli and you had her infect him with AIDA, it was like 'oh shit (s)he gonna use Bst form... then YES! XD You fitted it in so damn well 3 I wouldn't have minded if we saw more of it during the time, but I'm happy with what I got 3 There ain't many fics that have Bst Haseo or his third form in them, that makes me sad ;.; And those that have haven't been updated for years or for a long time. ;.; So far I think I can count them on one hand...

And the poem for the Twilight Knights, that's when I relised you were bringing in the LINK characters. Haven't played LINK, but I've watched some on youtube. The most annoying thing is that it's not texted on english, I don't mind them speaking japanese, that's just a bonous, but couldn't they've texted it? And I'm a bit disapointed in the graphic, it could've been done better when it's for PSP... oh well. :)

Great fic and I loved how you brought in som many of them, it was very fun to read Great entertainment for a reading adicted girl

Good luck with future works and have fun writing! :3
Jethro013 chapter 31 . 5/1/2011
have u ever thought about turning this in for the to make game or movie sequal?
Jad826 chapter 31 . 2/2/2011
Great story, can't wait to see the next one.
James Birdsong chapter 31 . 6/5/2010
Yes you did excellently a few fans will say for sure I think.
Haseo55 chapter 31 . 4/2/2010
A really great story,its even better that LINK,i was glad to see all the character from the past game return,to bad the rest of the sign crew didt help i would have really liked to see the reaction of the rest of them about Haseo and Soras conection,also i wish Gaspard,Silabus,Tabby,Tohta and Gabi had a litte more action in there,finally it was a great idea to have the final battle at The Coite-Bodher Battlefield insted of a random field, great job.

for making it an AlkaidXHaseo they are my favorite couple
ForceWalker chapter 31 . 3/19/2010
One...of...the best...stories...I've ever read! Period! THis story is actually as good as my mentor's stories, and that's saying something! This is one of my favorite series, and you made everything click perfectly, even bringing non-canon stuff into the mix! I loved it! And you even brought Schichskal in the end! What are they up to? I can't wait for the sequel.
Aldamonburst chapter 31 . 10/3/2009
oh my god that was good! better than MY idea.
ItaFearMe chapter 31 . 7/3/2009
e.e I feel so accomplished right now. I just read your story for about a day. Half of yesterday and ever since I woke up today 8D

But I must say that I love you for writing this story. There really aren't many people who finish their stories and just abandon them.

And to know that there is a sequel is killing me with excitement Ah I just can't wait.