Reviews for Things Forgotten
Marish89 chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Really really cute! Loved it!
mmooch chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Thanks, I really enjoyed this interaction between them.
audrey chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
that was a really good story. you wrote it really well!
gilmoregirlsalwaysforever chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
that was so good i loved this story that would be cool if you added to this story and had them meet again but of course thats your choice i will definately read though! youre a great writer! :)
Lukeistheone chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
I love fics where luke and lorelai are little. great job with this one. you should really think about doing a series of one shots and continuing this story line. great job. I'm going to add you to my author alert list. :)
gilmoreintraining chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
will there be more for instance when they meet as adults he thinks she looks familiar but can't place her and after he finds out her name he waits to see if she puts two and two together or something i hope so if so update soon
GGjunkie33 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Aw! That was such a cute story! I loved seeing little seven- year-old Lorelai talking to 11-year-old Luke! Very, very sweet! :D
choirgeek chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
This was so cute! And such an original idea! I loved it!
rollsdownhill chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Wow, very, very nice. Finally, something original. I've been looking for something different to read for days, and now I've finally found it. There just aren't enough stories written with a plot between the ages of 1 and 20. I'm really enjoying all the work that you're doing. Keep it up!

And I have to say that this is very good to be an idea that was started months ago.

Toodles!
Roxxy117 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Aw this was wicked cute! Good job! )
penguinopus chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
How about another story that picks up in the present, like when Luke was looking for his ledger (the episode where he goes apartment hunting) and Lorelai tries to help him find it and the hat falls out of the closet - or maybe Luke is moving in with Lorelai and the hat shows up in the packing/unpacking process.

Nice story, btw.
nelope chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
hey i loved the story but i think you should do another chapter where they both or even one of them is cleaning his closet and finds the hat...i just think it'd be cool.
DiehardJavaJunkie14 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I've been so sick and I'm so sorry it took me this long to review! Amazing story! I loved how Lorelai found Luke and Luke was willing to talk with her. And I also loved the subtle mentions of Fenway (sigh) and the Red Sox. You made my day with this adorable story and I look forward to more from you!
WritelkeUmeanit chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Aw, that was the cutest thing. I love reading about little Luke and Lorelai, as you can see from my begging you to update Friends Forever, which, by the way, I'm still hanging on the edge of my seat here, just dangiling in mid air, waiting to see what's going to happen. The suppense is fricken killing me, you have to update! Please, pretty please with ice cream in the middle and a cherry ontop.

Anyway, back to this story. I love it. It's the perfect little oneshot. The banter there's and they just met and it fits so well. With Lorelai's, bubbly, open personality and Luke's reserved, grumpy attitude, which I think may stem more from his mom passing away, but it's all great. And I would say continue this story, but then it would probably end up like friends forever, or maybe not, I don't know, that'd be kool though, if you continued this... hm... did I spark an idea? LoL.

Okay, and to wrap this up, great story, awesome writing, and more oneshots, along with that update I've been wanting forevveer, and yes, I can be a drama queen at times.. would be great. Thank you : )
JavaForever chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Aw! That was so sweet! Cute, sweet, funny...I loved it! Totally believable.