Reviews for Deep City Lights
YunaNara chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
wow awesome
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 6 . 8/28/2014
While a large part of me wishes this story was longer, I love it just the way it is. This is an amazing story and the second story I have been impressed by, of yours. Great writing!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
very nice - good AU ending , well written and most important believable.
tainted-tash chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
Sweet ending :)
tainted-tash chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
Who would have thought Severus was capable of such heartfelt words
tainted-tash chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
hmm...
tainted-tash chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
Snarky as ever
tainted-tash chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
O.o bones going crunch are not a good thing :/
tainted-tash chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Great opening chapter.. wow... totally enthralled with it!
indyheart chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
Such a wonderful story! Loved it to pieces. Thank you for making my day so much better. :)
indyheart chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Wow. I read this a long time ago and remembered that I loved it but little else. You are an amazing writer. I'm completely enamored. Love this chapter so much!
Hungry elf chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
This was a really well written little story. It was a great read. :)
Vampire-Chick91 chapter 6 . 10/12/2013
Hi I just finished reading this story and loved it.
Are you going to do a sequel, I'd love to see a continuation as I really want to see Hermione take Severus and their child back to England for a visit with Harry and McGonnagall
BearyFunny66 chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
That was absolutely amazing!
mudpuddledemon chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
So lovely. Enjoying this again for the umpteenth time. Always amazing. Every time. One of my dear favorites. So many stories blur together in my mind, but this always stand apart. Nice to find you again and catch up with the notes in your profile. Funny how authors feel like old friends. Glad you saved your writing, sad the world's being unkind. I'm thinking happy thoughts for you.

Feeling particularly thoughtful that the first time I read this I was in Boston thinking how far away and interesting San Francisco sounded, and this time I'm in California. Fate's an odd duck.