Reviews for Deep City Lights
tainted-tash chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
Sweet ending :)
tainted-tash chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
Who would have thought Severus was capable of such heartfelt words
tainted-tash chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
hmm...
tainted-tash chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
Snarky as ever
tainted-tash chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
O.o bones going crunch are not a good thing :/
tainted-tash chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Great opening chapter.. wow... totally enthralled with it!
indyheart chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
Such a wonderful story! Loved it to pieces. Thank you for making my day so much better. :)
indyheart chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Wow. I read this a long time ago and remembered that I loved it but little else. You are an amazing writer. I'm completely enamored. Love this chapter so much!
Hungry elf chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
This was a really well written little story. It was a great read. :)
Vampire-Chick91 chapter 6 . 10/12/2013
Hi I just finished reading this story and loved it.
Are you going to do a sequel, I'd love to see a continuation as I really want to see Hermione take Severus and their child back to England for a visit with Harry and McGonnagall
BearyFunny66 chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
That was absolutely amazing!
mudpuddledemon chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
So lovely. Enjoying this again for the umpteenth time. Always amazing. Every time. One of my dear favorites. So many stories blur together in my mind, but this always stand apart. Nice to find you again and catch up with the notes in your profile. Funny how authors feel like old friends. Glad you saved your writing, sad the world's being unkind. I'm thinking happy thoughts for you.

Feeling particularly thoughtful that the first time I read this I was in Boston thinking how far away and interesting San Francisco sounded, and this time I'm in California. Fate's an odd duck.
Montara chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
I was glad that Severus gave up Lily. They both deserved to be happy, and they found in each other that happiness. Loved your story. Thank you.
Kyra4 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Guest, I truly hope and pray that you never need to find out why Hermione is behaving like that. I hope that life is kind to you and never puts you in such a situation. Personally, I've been there. You don't eat. You don't sleep. You ARE like a mummy. You're barely alive. The pain is indescribable. The betrayal, the humiliation, and the hit to your self-worth and self-esteem are devastating. I wouldn't wish it on anyone, and you should be grateful that you DON'T understand it, and pray to God you never do.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
it would be good, but I can't imagine that Hermione would be so stupid to let her wand at home, no matter where she is going...that wallet, I guess it was accident, but still, she should have kept it somewhere where nobody can find it...I understand that Hermione is hurt after her divorce, but that doesn't mean she should behave and walk like a mummy...