Reviews for Deep City Lights
mudpuddledemon chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
So lovely. Enjoying this again for the umpteenth time. Always amazing. Every time. One of my dear favorites. So many stories blur together in my mind, but this always stand apart. Nice to find you again and catch up with the notes in your profile. Funny how authors feel like old friends. Glad you saved your writing, sad the world's being unkind. I'm thinking happy thoughts for you.

Feeling particularly thoughtful that the first time I read this I was in Boston thinking how far away and interesting San Francisco sounded, and this time I'm in California. Fate's an odd duck.
Montara chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
I was glad that Severus gave up Lily. They both deserved to be happy, and they found in each other that happiness. Loved your story. Thank you.
Kyra4 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Guest, I truly hope and pray that you never need to find out why Hermione is behaving like that. I hope that life is kind to you and never puts you in such a situation. Personally, I've been there. You don't eat. You don't sleep. You ARE like a mummy. You're barely alive. The pain is indescribable. The betrayal, the humiliation, and the hit to your self-worth and self-esteem are devastating. I wouldn't wish it on anyone, and you should be grateful that you DON'T understand it, and pray to God you never do.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
it would be good, but I can't imagine that Hermione would be so stupid to let her wand at home, no matter where she is going...that wallet, I guess it was accident, but still, she should have kept it somewhere where nobody can find it...I understand that Hermione is hurt after her divorce, but that doesn't mean she should behave and walk like a mummy...
I M Sterling chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
Lovely!
semicharmed chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
Aw. So sweet. I love it.
TamariChan chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
SO sweet. Love your characterization of everyone and you seem to have a deep and beautiful understanding of humanity.
MissusGages chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Loved this!
Light on the Horizon chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
Wonderful story. I thought the idea of both Severus and Hermione moving away to escape pity was very realistic and well-conveyed, unlike some stories which seem to just randomly transfer the characters to other countries. Really enjoyed reading it :-)
Silverred89 chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
Wow. This was one of the sweetest stories...like...ever. I love Severus's emotions toward Hermione and how he reacts to Ron's betrayal...it's amazing and happy and sad and awesome!
Lorena R chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
Well...now that was unexpected. Very romantic n.n
mudpuddledemon chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
Squee! Reading this again, still just as lovely. A perfect middle length, exactly what I needed today. I love how caring your characters are, and how much detail you give to that care. It's wonderful.
elena chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Wonderful. Completely brilliant. Written with such elegance and seeming so infinitely possible. Wonderful.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
what a beautiful story. I loved reading it, I'll look for more of your writings. P.S.B
just another One'1 chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
Beautiful story! I have never read a SS/HG story before and this one is really good! Thanks x
160 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »