Reviews for Deep City Lights
writerdragonfly chapter 6 . 4/16/2012
Love.

Just love.
The Thinking Woman chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
Truly heartwarming; a very enjoyable read :-)

MM
WannabeWolfe chapter 6 . 3/21/2012
Wow. Just wow. You drew me right in and kept me there right until the end. There was never an awkward turn of phrase or moment to distract me. This was a wonderful story, beautifully written.
Readerjkr chapter 6 . 12/6/2011
It's impossible for me to express how much I enjoy having you back as a posting author on this site. Your work is always so mesmerizing, brilliantly written and lucky-for-me some have happy endings as well. There is just so much hope and beautiful emotion in this story. I hope your RL will work out for you in a glorious fashion. Thanks for sharing.
mudpuddledemon chapter 6 . 11/26/2011
Very sweet.
anon chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
OMG I LOVED THIS STORY SO FREAKING MUCH!

it was absolutely amazing - i'm so glad that you finished it after almost four years - it was just so good! words cannot even describe...
Firefly's Locket chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
This is my first Snape/Hermione. I wasn't sure at first, but I definitely ended up enjoying it. I actually wish it was a little longer. Well, it was a good ending. I'll just have to get back to reading some of your other fics now. _
LifesDarkFire chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I'm so glad you finished this story because I am already hooked by your first chapter! I can't wait to see where this story heads!
UnaVitaSegreta chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
Absolutely fabulous story. It's a new favorite of mine. You have no idea how much I enjoyed reading this!
BloomingViolet chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
Lovely. Such a lovely story.
Readerville chapter 6 . 11/7/2011
I enjoyed this very much. It's so nice to read well-written fanfiction. Thanks.
Riiiceballe chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
Very lovely story! This was very heart warming and festive (also well written and paced). Now if only I can imagine Alan Rickman's voice saying all of what Snape said to Hermione.
Rosajean chapter 6 . 11/2/2011
Great story! Glad you finished it. Love the epilogue.
Rosajean chapter 6 . 11/2/2011
Great story! Glad you finished it. Love the epilogue.
Bonnie5572 chapter 6 . 11/1/2011
Your fic just got a standing ovation. :D It was that awesome. Thank you tons!
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »