Reviews for Deep City Lights
Firefly's Locket chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
This is my first Snape/Hermione. I wasn't sure at first, but I definitely ended up enjoying it. I actually wish it was a little longer. Well, it was a good ending. I'll just have to get back to reading some of your other fics now. _
LifesDarkFire chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I'm so glad you finished this story because I am already hooked by your first chapter! I can't wait to see where this story heads!
UnaVitaSegreta chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
Absolutely fabulous story. It's a new favorite of mine. You have no idea how much I enjoyed reading this!
BloomingViolet chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
Lovely. Such a lovely story.
Readerville chapter 6 . 11/7/2011
I enjoyed this very much. It's so nice to read well-written fanfiction. Thanks.
Riiiceballe chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
Very lovely story! This was very heart warming and festive (also well written and paced). Now if only I can imagine Alan Rickman's voice saying all of what Snape said to Hermione.
Rosajean chapter 6 . 11/2/2011
Great story! Glad you finished it. Love the epilogue.
Rosajean chapter 6 . 11/2/2011
Great story! Glad you finished it. Love the epilogue.
Bonnie5572 chapter 6 . 11/1/2011
Your fic just got a standing ovation. :D It was that awesome. Thank you tons!
CeliaEquus chapter 6 . 11/1/2011
Nice! *Beams* I feel no sympathy for Ron.

I'd love to know whether Severus ever Summoned Hermione's stuff back, and whether she bothered to collect her things from the hotel...
LadyScarlettO'Hara chapter 6 . 11/1/2011
WOW! That is an awesome story!
Chiimeriical chapter 6 . 11/1/2011
First off, Sara Bareilles Severus and Hermione has got to be the best combination on the planet.

Secondly, your characterization of Severus is very distinctive; he's sweet and acerbic, bordering on the romantic, but you write him in a way that's truly believable.

It's a very interesting story, sweet and poignant but not cloying, and it was an absolute joy to read.

Thanks for posting it!
WillowWand49 chapter 6 . 11/1/2011
I adore this story; your friend is so incredibly fortunate that you gave her this fabulous gift!

Well worth the wait.

Really, heartwarmingly lovely.

Willow
woodshark chapter 6 . 10/31/2011
What a wonderful story of healing and love. I love the ending too!
Cyera chapter 6 . 10/31/2011
Awwwwww!

Love the ending! So cute!

:DDD