Reviews for Deep City Lights
CeliaEquus chapter 6 . 11/1/2011
Nice! *Beams* I feel no sympathy for Ron.

I'd love to know whether Severus ever Summoned Hermione's stuff back, and whether she bothered to collect her things from the hotel...
LadyScarlettO'Hara chapter 6 . 11/1/2011
WOW! That is an awesome story!
Chiimeriical chapter 6 . 11/1/2011
First off, Sara Bareilles Severus and Hermione has got to be the best combination on the planet.

Secondly, your characterization of Severus is very distinctive; he's sweet and acerbic, bordering on the romantic, but you write him in a way that's truly believable.

It's a very interesting story, sweet and poignant but not cloying, and it was an absolute joy to read.

Thanks for posting it!
WillowWand49 chapter 6 . 11/1/2011
I adore this story; your friend is so incredibly fortunate that you gave her this fabulous gift!

Well worth the wait.

Really, heartwarmingly lovely.

Willow
woodshark chapter 6 . 10/31/2011
What a wonderful story of healing and love. I love the ending too!
Cyera chapter 6 . 10/31/2011
Awwwwww!

Love the ending! So cute!

:DDD
LeVaire chapter 6 . 10/31/2011
Aww, it has ended. I'm rather sorry to see it come to an end. But it's been a really lovely read! Thank you :)
ann may chapter 6 . 10/31/2011
I enjoyed this story very for sharing:)
Jani chapter 6 . 10/31/2011
Really interesting story. I think you did great describing the muggle world, and Hermione's feelings. And I'm glad you finished it :) The romance almost seemed too rushed, but with such an emotional meeting and sharing of deep secrets it makes sense. I like the little details, too, like her taking care of the owls, etc.
BellaDonna24 chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
Wow that was probably the most well written fic I have read in a very VERY long time! I love the descriptions, the sweetness and your loyalty to the characters. And I have to say there is something strangely Atractive about Severus in a turtleneck and jeans. And 'mastrubating Merlin in a bookshop' I had tears in my eyes from laughing!

Clearly I loved it!

Off to read your other stories,

BellaD
Sook03 chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
The world needs happy endings.
vashmil chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
This story was really wonderful. )
Margot Le Faye chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
That was a perfect ending to a very enjoyable story. It's always good to see more of your writing.
Phoenix Rebel chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
Ha! Stupid Ron...can't have Hermione back.

Sev gets Hermione and a baby...how sweet!
iluvdestijl chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
This is such a good story. I'm so glad you decided to finish it. Thank you!
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »