Reviews for Arashi no Mae
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 7 . 11/8/2016
Jesus... I can now understand why this was abandoned.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 5 . 11/8/2016
This was the most confusing mess of a chapter I have read in a while.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/2/2015
Yt? g Dr Tyrrell t T9 and the
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
It is good and has potential, but i hope Naruto calms down a bit and doesn't ware the horrid orange jumpsuit.
hanife2 chapter 12 . 7/28/2012
Just read the whole thing in one go and loved it! This is an awesome fic, what with the great character interactions and such fun bits like Naruto passing on first try because of Kakashi's teachings, or like the daimyo protection mission almost gone wrong. Wonder how fast the Iwa team will target Naruto in the exams. What makes it an even better read is that there are very little if any grammar and spelling mistakes, so it isn't one of those stories that have a great plot but cause a headache.

I'm very excited and curious by the little hints about Naruto and Sandaime. What, is Naruto Minato's son or Minato reborn? And Sandaime, the way you wrote him here, seems to be the equivalent to manipulative!Dumbles (if that means anything to you?). I'm rather disturbed by that bit, even though I love manipulative!Dumbles stories, and Sandaime having a certain amount of manipulation ability is a must, since he's a politician as well, but still. Though the way you're writing it isn't utterly over the top, so I'm very curious to see where it'll go.

One thing I've been wondering: Chizuro reminds heavily of Anko. So why didn't you use Anko in the first place?

I look forward to the next chapter. Here's hoping that there will *be* a next chapter. :)
NaruCrazy chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
Do you know how terribly you described the attack on Naruto's team while returning back to Konoha...:(
goldenboy892007 chapter 12 . 3/8/2012
this is getting good keep up the good work and update asap
greensun30 chapter 12 . 2/23/2012
cool story
empresskitsune chapter 12 . 12/14/2011
I love this :)
tacaloking chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
i have read this story before and i love the story i hope you pair naruto with his team mates i always thought naruto deserve a better team the sasuke and sakura
EditorFin chapter 12 . 7/13/2011
awesome story cant wait for the update
Goldrune09 chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
wow...extremely au story...you're mixing lots of different stuff into this story but it's still ok...needs a beta to decrease some of the choppyness though...update!
Rouninsama chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
Ok just a few things, what the hell is going on, and who are these random people who just popped up? Who is Kagura, and what happened when Naruto confronted the person who was killing the priestesses? I have to say your story jumps around way too much and leaves little room to actually understand the passing of time. If you skip over some time tell the reader how much time. For example how long has Naruto been a genin now? I for one have no idea how much time has passed. I am interested in seeing where you're going with the visions of his fathers past.
golfaholic chapter 12 . 12/9/2010
Wow this is a great story I can't wait to read more. Please continue this story as it is to good to let waste.
SuNrIsEmAsSacRe chapter 2 . 11/7/2010