Reviews for Sauna Story
Guest chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
so what's wrong with being a catholic cause I'm one so spit it out
bastard,teme,fuck face.
Juan Pujol Garcia chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Crack...it's fun!
makedi chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
That was hilarious to tell you the truth I don't have words to describe how funny this is.
xxikurumixx chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
i cant wait for the next chapter plz hurry up and make it
TehAwesomeHero chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
LET THE CRACKNESS CONTINUE! heh. I'm a baka.
ham'n'nanners chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
IMPORTANT: HAS MESSAGE FROM AUTHOR!

OKAY! So, since the author isn't available (she's having internet AND Microsoft Word problems), she asked me to pass this message along to her adoring fan base (but I'M the one who typed it out, as she did not have enough time to. If you want me to proof-read a story for you, I'd be happy to!D)! I'm sorry to say that she will be unavailable for a while until her internet and/or Microsoft Word finance problems are fixed. We don't know how long this will take, but she MAY(10baby lol) be able to post update(s) occasionally at a public computer occasionally. She's SINCERELY sorry, and will be happily bursting with updates JUST like before when this whole mess gets sorted out! D

-ham'n'nanners

(PS: This has nothing to do with this crisis, but if you have an iPhone or iPod:Touch and have the app Sky Coaster 3-D, look up my same username and look for the one called 'intestines twister'! I made it! If you DON'T have it though, I highly recommend it! It's VERY fun!D)

ORIGINAL MESSAGE SENT TO ME:

Ah! Please, report this to the rest of my fanbase as well, Microsoft Office won't let me save my work anymore, all my stories are frozen! They want me to pay but I have no moeny to pay with, and my mom isn't paying for it herself! I need to find a USB Port and type things up at my library and school but lack a USB to type up with! I can't update! Not until the gods do something for me! I'm sorry! .;
Attention Defi- Oh look a dog chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
LMAO!
furisca chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
XD pissed myself laughing! thankies i love it! whns the next chap?
Jaime-chan chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
WHY IS THIS NOT FINISHED?

I'M SUFFERING RECESSION HERE

I NEED MORE OF THIS CRACK!

_
L's lollipop chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
pwese keep writing!
L's lollipop chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Wohh! This looks like it's gonna be funny! I love the whole thing with itachi's hair... Hilarious! Please update soon!
Misaki Takahashi Akihiko chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
Gaara's been oddly quite.

So have the others.

Maybe he'll get the song. XD

~Naomi
BrokenBloodDrops chapter 2 . 8/2/2008
*laughing hysterically*
turquoise-kitsune chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
ha ha ha catholic! i knew it!

my awesomeness senses are tingling,

lol it must be the story!
LetMeBeMyself chapter 2 . 4/16/2008
/s/3861159/1/Next_Contestant_Sasukes_version

why not try with this story song thing you could ask the writer to borrow it for you're story it would be really funny XD