Reviews for The Center Of The Labyrinth
DiaSphere chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
Hyuuuuu!
I'm really impressed! It was a very exciting and hot adventure and I had a very nice time reading it in one go. Though I haven't watched labyrinth it reminded me a bit of a dark version of Alice in wonderland. I think you got their characters down pretty good. Though it was sometimes confusing, because there were times I too couldn't see the difference between dream and reality. A really good piece of work!
Sabene chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
I know I'm finding this page and this story very late, but I had to review this. I LOVED IT! I have known the movie Labyrinth since it came out and this crossover was awesome! (My biggest problem was getting some of the movie character voices out of my head since I know them so well...Huggle in particular refused to become Syaoran). I was amazed by how you linked the two story lines...especially adapting to the fact that Kurogane is not an infant (obviously) and is therefore able to fight back against Jareth/Ashura, and that Fai (unlike Sarah) has magic and that would inevitably change the dynamic substantially. Over all, I greatly enjoyed this fic...enough so that it is the first review I have ever written for one. Keep writing!
Emma Vance chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
I loved this so much- the plot made me go 'what's next, whats next!' It was so much fun, and even though it's so long my favorite lines are:

"I wouldn't try anything if I were you," a familiar voice warned from beyond the confines of the bubble.
"Yeah? Well, you're not me," Kurogane automatically shot back. "Personally I'd prefer not to be trapped in a giant glass bubble."

The whole thing just made me fangirl!
Jenmoon1 chapter 6 . 10/1/2011
good
aurantii13 chapter 6 . 2/24/2011
thanks a lot for you, coz you wrote this story,

i love it ..

RaNdoM Aoi Tsuki chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
Hahaha, Fai should had said "Sweet dreams" at the end. LOL, it would had been more sweet...and twisted. However the characters came out too...too...OC Something like that, I mean all AU have them act differently, but yeah. I just don't think Kurogane and Fai be all mushy throughout the story. But yeah, anyways, overall, it was great to read.
anon azure chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
I OFFICIALLY LOVE THIS!

TO MY FAVORITES!
Z chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
I see what you did there.

I was rewatching 1963 Cleopatra and suddenly my happy zoning into the movie was interupted by Fai and Kuro-kun.

My mind went a little crazy/lucid trying to figure out why until I remembered this fic.

I am quite possibly never going to watch that scene between Cleo and Mark the same way again.

Brilliant choice though, dialogue fits perfectly.
LadyCera chapter 6 . 11/9/2010
I love you for this :}

*beware unbridled fangirl rant ahead*

IT'S SOO beautiful! Honestly I don't think it’s possible to do scenes like these without seeming a little out of character, cause we're seeing sides of them that would never be shown otherwise. It’s hard to say what would be considered ooc, but I think you kept them as close as is possible to in character. A few things I loved... I love the pairing, they're so cute, and you write them so well together. I love your bad guys, so sinister and scary, yet amusing all at once. I really worry for the heroes. I died laughing at the "KaFuSeibaru", they were so much fun. I like that you included a SyaoSaku subplot. I really think too many people focus solely on the main plot and forget that the other characters have lives as well. I adore your writing style, so many rich descriptives and comparisons, makes it really nice and easy to visualize. The one thing that throws me a little is when you put lines from certain movies in word for word. Although I love the idea, it totally pulls me from the flow of the story, and I can't help imagine the original story and character saying it. But I like the idea, and you can't achieve this while changing it up too much. But then, I have a really vivid imagination. *shrugs*

I really enjoyed reading this one and La Belle Au Bois Dormant... *begs* please finish that one. I noticed some key but minor elements that you pulled from this one and expanded on in the next. Very nice touch. Always good to build off of previous works/ideas. *thumbs up* keep up the good work :}
Z chapter 6 . 9/15/2010
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

It's finals week here at my college and if I hadn't found this I don't think I would have made it through this past weekend with 24 hour cram time and one three hour nap.

Just having it up kept be lucid and happy enough to keep going and it was believable with no moment out of character. I got my homework done in time.

I esspecially loved the whole cursed Sakura storyline.

Thanks again!
Lady Akribos-san chapter 6 . 5/28/2010
Fantastic story! I've enjoyed it so much... I LOVE Labyrinth and Tsubasa, specially KuroFay. You mixed up the two worlds very well. Now I'm busy translating another story, but maybe one day I'll ask you permission to translate this one to Spanish, my language. I hope you'll accept. Go on writing like this, please. You're a great writer.
Kankoku-ssi chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
YAY I GET TO BE 90% COOLER! And I love this chapter! Particularly when Tomoyo's reading to Fai, I read it out loud to myslef, but replaced it with what Sarah actually said...and it was AWESOME! WHO!
MisuzuIta chapter 6 . 11/15/2009
i really loved your story and your writhing style... it's just so... ohh, i don't know, i'm just all 'aw'. Some moment made me cry, in other i was just screaming how sweet they were. I appreciated the irony of some part of the story, like Fay's words during the journey through the labirinth. I loved also shaoran's role, the way he was torn beetween obey ashura's orders and the affection toward Fay. I love your story, really really. Sorry for errors with english, i'm italian and i don't use english very much.
caelia-canta chapter 6 . 5/9/2009
holy cow, that was flippin' amazing! I just read the whole thing in one sitting- I just could NOT stop!
Koneko-Hiruka chapter 6 . 2/15/2009
This was an amazing story. For now, I've only read it once but now I wanna start back from the beginning. XD You did a wonderful job on it I think. I can forgive any OOCness cause it was just too wonderful to read.