Reviews for Unimaginable
ILovetwilight chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
That was really good I have always felt bad for Marcus because he lost his mate. But I like how he is able to understand their relationship , unimaginable
ElviA chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Great story! This int top 10 favorite one-shots on fanfiction just so you know. Awesome work! I absolutely love this!
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
this was amazing!
sapphire chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
unimaginably good
twilight3 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
great story...great ideas...:D
RiaKiki chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Wonderful! I am fascinated by Marcus... sighs... but he doesn't speak to me, so.. can't write about him yet.
mysteriousxkitten chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
That was amazing! I loved Marcus' POV!
saya.sen chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
The last line, I think you blunted the effect a bit by saying "it was so hard to imagine" and then ending with "Unimaginable". A different expression may have been better.
TeamVampire chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Really good writing. :)
martha chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
i think this is a really original concept, and really well written. well done!
a muggle named Caity chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
That was fantasic! Very interesting, too. I liked seeing this through Marcus' POV.

This makes me want to go and reread the ending of New Moon again, also. Hah.
CobhGirl3 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
New to the site. Just putzing around, reading stories here and there. Yours caught my eye, so I read it. Impressive. I truly enjoyed it. Thank you.
thedownbeat chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
I always wondered hat Stephenie Meyer meant about Marcus's observation but I'm glad to know what you think went on.
dont-touch-me-im-awkward chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
This is splendid. Splendid. Who uses that word? ME! I need nice words. But this is fantastic. They don't have very much on Marcus's personality. That makes it very difficult to get in his head. I just think you you deserve props.

PROPS
neeshanox chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
WOW

that was so amazingky awesome

I think you captured him perfectly.

BRAVO