Reviews for Of Mute Insensate Things
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 4/30
What an excellent story. That was fascinating and I have often wondered if something like this was likely to happen at one time or another.
ImpalaLove chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
So I've definitely read this story before but I'm too lazy to look through and see if I've left a review last time, so I'm erring on the side of reviewing again because this story is truly amazing and holy crap it's going right to my favorites (if it isn't there already). You created such a tension and sense of urgency throughout the entire thing, and I was literally on edge the entire time (even though, like I said, I know I've read it before). The characterization of both brothers was spot-on. Loved everything about it, especially your reference to Dean 'flipping switches' like that and how Sam wishes things could be as easy as Dean makes them seem. Seriously, I just love this story and I don't know what else to say so we'll just leave it at that ). Amazing job.
Dean Johnson chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Roach? OK with the tapping thing did Sam do the superstitious three times or just...tap?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
great fic
SuperVikinggirl chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
That was fabulous! You have a wonderful way with words, you really do! Thanks for this, I really enjoyed reading it. You had everything in it; action, brotherly love; demons even Bobby! Well done. I promise to read more of your work.
Sharlot chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Wonderfully written, delicious hurt!Dean, great protective!Sam. Absolutely lovely, lovely, lovely. Thanks so much.
Loopylou chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Holy crap. This story is freaking amazing. Love it. I think you write the brothers better than the show right now.
Nadamalki chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Thanks for posting this :)
wifeymcwiferson chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I love this story! The back and forth view of the two stories coming together. Great job!
FioraThePendragon chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I really like it!
stripeypirate chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Beautifully written!
Pinkchick chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
This story was wonderful in all the little details and flow of one scene to the next. I enjoyed it from beginning to end. You nailed both brothers' personalities and the story had amazing depth. Thank you for this. It's going in my favorites. :D
damnstraight chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
jesusfucking christ son of a fuck. You. Are. Great.

PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
"Then he was eating snow as the first gunshot cracked the air like a stockwhip, whistle-thumped into the trunk of a tree on the other side of the Impala.

Holy fucking shit."

OMG. You do the action so well, so wonderfully written. All of it. Your - your words - you're one of those people who convince me that the twenty-six letters may still have something new and fresh to offer us.

Like here, too: "Dean was suddenly gone from his lap, left a gaping canyon of airy, unwanted weightlessness against Sam's chest. Made it somehow harder to breathe. Then someone was pointing a light in his eyes, and he held up his palm, squinted."

And not just the brilliant originality of the words and the way you cut out the 'and's in there and any conjunctions to convey the disjointedness of his hypothermic thoughts, but also, the pacing, the paragraphing, and the sheer weight of the story you tell. I - it's wonderful.
MonicaMeMe chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
One of the best written SPN stories I have come across - very impressed!