Reviews for The Broken Ones
ECYA chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
Oh, come one! You have to continue! The poll really doesn't mean anything, I mean, about 52 readers (maybe...) want this continued! Please continue? It's a great story, the comedy is really good, the interactions are pretty funny (Kenpachi and Unohana) and I doubt anyone is going to write a story involving Momo and Squad 11 anytime soon, continue, yeah?
A hopeful reviewer/readers begs you!
Happy writing!
The runt Duchess chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
*bows down forehead to floor* OTL

I'm begging you, PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!
this is hilarious! too good to lay abandoned like this! *pouts* why, oh why must it be abandoned by the side of the road! *cries* NO!
...
ok, theatrics aside...this is awsome. It'd be just as awsome if you continued it. -
BlueSpiritFire1 chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
When I looked up Momo and Kenpachi, I never thought IƧ find something that made me laugh till I cried.

Good sir/madam, i applaude thee!
NumberOneVIP chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
LOL! Can i adopt it?

_Tina Bay
xxbeni.music.soul chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
Crack-filling goodie. Hah, me liked it )
YukiSSS chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
Please UPDATE SOON!

THANK YOU! ]
Tony Tony Asako chapter 4 . 4/17/2009
Ohayo!

This is a really good story, please update soon!

Ja ne,

Sun.
Hellcats666 chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
OMG PLZ MAKE NEW CHAPTER FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY! AND I MEAN MAKE CHAPTER 5!
Hellcats666 chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
LOL I love the story, i hope you update soon! I thought this couple would be horrible cuz of how timid and shy Hinamori acts but i can see her treating Kenpachi like a new Aizen! She seems like the type to cling to anybody big and strong who gives her attention. hehe
Kitty Petro chapter 4 . 6/19/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG so funny, crossword hehehehe, graphic threath, LOL Poor Unohana HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Page Master chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
UPDATE! It's cute.
kyokoaurora chapter 4 . 3/25/2008
I can't believe it. You have nearly made me like Hinamori, who I truly despise. Nice work!
blekmedelninjan chapter 4 . 3/16/2008
good story! keep it up, it's interesting. Odd pairing though, to say the least... Especially considering Kenpachi is like the third tallest character in all of bleach (komamura and yammi are taller) and hinamori is a midget (she is the same size as hitsugaya and rukia).
MistBlueFlowers chapter 4 . 3/1/2008
I love this story!

Update Quickly :)
Dwellin chapter 2 . 2/7/2008
YOU ARE AWESOME!

This story rocks!

I like your story, and can't wait to see where it is going. You have a good thing going here, and also a great sense of humor!

Loving it!