Reviews for It Can Happen
LightweightLove chapter 20 . 4/8/2010
OMG THIS IS AN AWESOME STORY! I LOVE IT! CANT WAIT 2 READ THE SEQUAL :)
NileyisDestinyx3 chapter 15 . 12/23/2009
I wanted to kill you for not updating in a month, but I just joined fanficion like a month ago, so im compliningg to you now.
nileyfan1 chapter 20 . 10/31/2009
omg loved your story what is the sequel called and i supported miley for the tcas
nileyfan1 chapter 12 . 10/31/2009
totally fell for it
nileyfan1 chapter 9 . 10/31/2009
i love this chapter so much! youre an amazing writer
jpiink chapter 20 . 10/26/2009
update soon :)
XoXoNiLeY2010 chapter 20 . 8/3/2009
He better follow his heart of I'll beat the crap out of him! lol. Awesome story, can't wait for the sequel :D:D

xoxo
ChuubyBunny chapter 20 . 7/29/2009
Omg tears in my eyes nick why! Miley I feel for you I would be so heartbroken please UPDATE! I know you didn't update in a month and 11 days but please! But with love peace- karen
nileysupporter921 chapter 20 . 6/3/2009
more! more!

more!

UGE F AN!
SkyeGavin chapter 20 . 3/2/2009
You have been reported for posting Real Person Fan fiction which violates the TOS and the Guidelines. From the Content Guidelines:

"To be able to upload new stories, you must agree and abide by our rules.

Please read and accept the terms and confirm your acceptance at the bottom of this page. If you do not agree to the terms, you are not allowed to submit stories to the site.

Entries Not allowed:

4. Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.
partyintheusaaxD chapter 9 . 2/1/2009
AMAZING:D
xxnileyloverxxjaylorloverxx chapter 20 . 1/7/2009
Cool
brucas224 chapter 20 . 10/15/2008
just read it loved it more more niley love and the bros
PleaseReportMeSoICanBeDeleted chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
URGENT! PLEASE READ! (AND SORRY THIS IS NOT A REVIEW!)

There is now a Camp Rock category. Because of this the Jonabiotics have given us one day to move our JB stories before they report them! We are trying to get more time, but there are no guarantees so please move your story to the Camp Rock section and them copy and paste this message to as many stories as you can that don’t already have this in their reviews that are JB stories! Also please don’t go and get on the Jonabiotics nerves or yell at them! There is no time for war! This is time to work together and warn all the JB fanfiction writers!

If you have any questions PM me.

Thank you for moving your stories!
SweetTemptation2 chapter 20 . 6/24/2008
Augh! This is torture I wanna know which way he went. Please do a sequal it would be amazing! And you did a phenomenal job on this story