Reviews for Enter Life
tin-a-holic chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
WOW this was so amazing! Thanks for sharing AND keep on writing!

Although secretly I do hope there is more of this somewhere and you're willing to post;p
esthealice17 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
loving it! :)
Leina chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
So what happens next?
CinephileSandra chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I really wish there was more to this, because I absoultely LOVE this chapter and wish I could find out where they go from here! I hope you consider returning to the story, I'd love to read it )
angeloneous chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Wow, I just wanted to let you know that I thought that this was a great story. Pushing the envelope, but not going too far. I'm glad I found it! Thanks for sharing this!
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
"...settling into him as if he’d been her pillow her whole life."

I love that this is how comfortable she is with him! Terrific follow up to the ending of the movie!
Welshbabe88 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Please write started so well...I really want to know what happens when they wake up...MORE...PLEASE...pretty please!
neefalco chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
i love seeing a more sensitive side of cain that still holds tight to his manly-ness.
Ginnia chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
I can see someone finding them like that, maybe someone like D.G's mother or both of her parents. Please let them get caught by someone. It would be funny. I wonder what the medics would find when they examine Azkadellia. Maybe what the queen said in the story is right and it is simply being weak from a witch that drained her and fed off her to get stronger. The witch did look very solid and corporal at the end instead of how she looked in the cave. On the other hand, it could be a more serious condition where the witch did a change to Azkadellia's body that allowed her to drain the energy and possibly her life to feed her own and this change to her body did not go away after the witch left so both her energy and life is seeping away making her weaker untill she dies. This could spark D.G to go on a journey to find the only thing that can cure her sister and save her life. You can use a phoenix to heal her or something else entirely to save Azkadellia if you decide to make her condition more serious or you can leave her just needing rest and her strength back. Either one of these senerios will be good and interesting. This chapter leaves me wondering what happens next so please update soon.
tin man fan chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
it was great. i think you should make another chapter or two though.
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Aww! They're just so adorable together, and you have written them very well...

I really loved this, it's such a softer look on their relationship.

Well done!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I liked the chapter it was great the tenderness and the care he showed her was sweet and the bathing was excellent want a guy to do that for me.

SG1SamFan chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I really like this! The Cain/DG is sweet-I love that he can't say no to her.

Two things you want to be careful of, though: In most fanfiction, it's not really necessary to describe the major canon characters or summarize the preceding plot since it can be reasonably assumed that most people who read the fic will most likely have seen Tin Man-it makes your writing more succinct that way. Also, be careful with making DG out to be exactly like Adora. That can make her seem like a replacement, which I don't know if you're going for.

That said, I loved the whole situation, her head in his lap, him trying not to look at her nakedness. Gorgeous descriptions.

Excellent fic so far! Can't wait to see what happens when someone finds them like this...

LY chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I really enjoyed this fic. It was really well writen and the scenes were really sweet. The only thing I noticed was that you left out the fact that Cain was shot at the end of the series, but the story worked fine without it. Again, fantastic job and I hope you continue.
Kathy chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
LOVED IT! The tension is perfect in so many ways I love how Cain is very much like an older brother to DG, but still he's fully aware of her being a grown-up woman. Wonderful, and I hope you do plan on writing more of this :)