Reviews for Shattered, Repaired, Renewed
Millerna chapter 7 . 3/2
... cielos , i have read lemons before, some of them good, others are like... meh and there are ones that are really exasperating, but this was one of the most beautiful because there was not only sex in it but acceptance, trust and love
Millerna chapter 6 . 3/2
arggg you... you luky charley - it is not fair ;_; but they are so good togheter *u* i love them
Millerna chapter 3 . 3/2
3 2 1 0... buaaahhh ;_; (crying ) sninf sniff (weeping ) so damn touching
Millerna chapter 2 . 3/2
poor Throttle so mixed up emotions u.u
Lone wuf chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
All I can is wow! I'm hot steamy and wow !
Why can't real life be like this?
Mo-Ty chapter 7 . 6/19/2012
I love this story, I'm starting to the ideal of a Charley&Throttle pairing and the last chapter is very HOT
lcewind chapter 7 . 6/24/2011
This was such a sweet fic. You make Charley and Throttle seem so right for each other. I really enjoyed your writing style and look forward to reading more of your BMFM stories.
Jake Crepeau chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Very well handled. Isn't it amazing how Charley always seems to know exactly how to handle each individual mouse? ;D
Susan M. M chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
"He could make 'pass the salt' sound seductive with that husky voice of his."
callmeBaby'08 chapter 7 . 5/20/2010
XD awesome!
callmeBaby'08 chapter 3 . 5/20/2010
absolute best i've ever read
DreamFeathers chapter 7 . 5/24/2009
Oh my... oh my my my... Is it just me, or is it getting boiling hot over here?... If you'll excuse me for a minute... *evil grin and disappears to.. "chill out"*
DreamFeathers chapter 5 . 5/23/2009
HAHA! Finally they got over dancing around each others and got together! :D HORAY!
DreamFeathers chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
*takes out several tissues and blows a nose as cries like Niagra falls*

Aw, this chapter was too bittersweet to even start to describe... me likes *sniffs and blows nose again*
DreamFeathers chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
Hah, I knew it that i was about to start this series from the wrong end... Anywho, Really awesome text this far! This one does get both thumbs up from me. The Charley/Throttle fluff is excellently done. I definitely like of your writing style how you describe the situation. Really talented.