Reviews for Shattered, Repaired, Renewed
SummerAtMidnight chapter 7 . 3/12/2019
Holy moly. I'd forgotten this one.
I just found a while heap of episodes on YouTube.
Just renewing my love for the bros lol
wolftattoo chapter 3 . 1/21/2019
Do you plan to update this story I'm dying to know who Throttle's dad is and why no one would tell him who he is his dad must've been someone really bad important. His dad may have desired Throttle's mom from afar and decided to cowardly attack her leaving her with a son who grew into a handsome mouse who is fighting to protect two planets.
geotic chapter 7 . 12/29/2018
Great story! It's nice to watch them progress from friends to something more!
wolftattoo chapter 7 . 7/28/2018
Can't wait for more chapters or are you going to end it right there? Throttle deserves to know who his dad is & why all of Mars with the exception of Stoker treats him like shit.
Imapeacock chapter 7 . 6/25/2017
That was...hot! Is there more to this story? I hope you write more Throttle/Charley stories!
Anonim chapter 7 . 11/5/2015
LOVE IT!
Millerna chapter 7 . 3/2/2015
... cielos , i have read lemons before, some of them good, others are like... meh and there are ones that are really exasperating, but this was one of the most beautiful because there was not only sex in it but acceptance, trust and love
Millerna chapter 6 . 3/2/2015
arggg you... you luky charley - it is not fair ;_; but they are so good togheter *u* i love them
Millerna chapter 3 . 3/2/2015
3 2 1 0... buaaahhh ;_; (crying ) sninf sniff (weeping ) so damn touching
Millerna chapter 2 . 3/2/2015
poor Throttle so mixed up emotions u.u
Lone wuf chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
All I can is wow! I'm hot steamy and wow !
Why can't real life be like this?
Mo-Ty chapter 7 . 6/19/2012
I love this story, I'm starting to the ideal of a Charley&Throttle pairing and the last chapter is very HOT
lcewind chapter 7 . 6/24/2011
This was such a sweet fic. You make Charley and Throttle seem so right for each other. I really enjoyed your writing style and look forward to reading more of your BMFM stories.
Jake Crepeau chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Very well handled. Isn't it amazing how Charley always seems to know exactly how to handle each individual mouse? ;D
Susan M. M chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
"He could make 'pass the salt' sound seductive with that husky voice of his."