Reviews for Still Pools and Starlight
JackRenee chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
I know okay chapter 3 . 9/4/2014
I'm glad Harry learned his lesson.
I know okay chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
I'd be extremely wary of the centaurs.
I know okay chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Harry, dude. You come off as an ignorant, angry, blowhard. I hate people like that.
pgrabinEdward chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
Great ending! Wanted it to last longer!
pgrabinEdward chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
I love the reference to M C Escher- great story! Having the centaurs have magic is interesting!
pgrabinEdward chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Interesting how Harry can't keep a partner- not even Ron- Goosing Charm? Ha!
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
Mairi chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
I was extremely happy when I reached the end of chapter three because it was such a good story. I wasn't even upset at the denied to glorious smut, foolishly thinking there was another chapter. BUT THERE IS NOT ANOTHER CHAPTER! THERE IS NOT EVEN A SEQUEL?! :'( Sequel please! Pretty please? For virtual cookies and cream?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
This is all kinds of excellent. I'm not even disappointed at being denied smut. Too distracted by the brilliant plot and characterisation to care. So much love.
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
10 hours?! o.O Cruel beings.

Very interesting trials. Nice.

And getting busy right outside of Hogwarts? My goodness. Is McGonagall Headmistress? She'd skin them.
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Things to discuss, indeed.

Their dwellings sound awesome. Picture? :D!
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Funny. And certainly an uncliched job for Draco. Never seen an astronomer before. I'm looking forward to seeing what actually happened to the child.
Ramona Flours chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
I like sex :3

But I think I like this plot line more. The whole astronomy thing is beautiful, and I love the idea of Draco ending up an astronomer :) There's so much one could do with it, and while I love what you did choose to do with it, I still think it was a little bit rushed. I know, I know, Harry and Draco are horny bastards and can't wait to have sex, and maybe you reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally wanted this to be a threeshot and be able to include all these things about the stars and stuff inside, but I still think Harry and Draco's... erm... interaction was a little fast. Oh well. I wouldn't know how to go about it anyways, so yeah.

Anyways, this review was long and pointless, so I'm just gonna say that I give this 1 and 3 quarter thumbs up and go to bed.
Nychta chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
This has been purely amazing. Will you write more?