Reviews for The sound of silence
kafka-ish chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
holy crap. incredible and incredibly sweet. :)
XxSunEntwinedXx chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
*write...Man, that mistake REALLY made my comment look lame...
OND chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
-squee- This is just so...adorable! I read it so many times, this is going to my favorites, and you are now offically -ticks box- on my alert list! RIGHT MORE! I DEMAND U! RAWR! *ahem* right...-cough-...toodles
cannotdisplay chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
aw, that was perfection.

xoxo!
Hyper hangover chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I love you too! You are amazing
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Aw :) That was so beautiful. I absolutely loved the ending! Great job, it was perfect!
Choice chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Aw, how sweet!

Good job. )

-Desinere.
Acheron Blake chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Great story. Especially the ending.
Hushabye chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Aw, I love this story! Very descriptive.
Frodo's Girl Forever chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I am shocked at how descriptively you wrote this, and I loved it! They're so cute together! Their kisses are indeed perfect! Happy New Year to you, too!
bsloths chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Whoo-hoo! Steph D/J love

"Makes Me Happy" is undoubtedly about Josh. The lyrics make it so obvious. So at the end of Really Big Shrimp when he performs it for everyone, he's telling the world he loves Josh. But Josh just got back together with Mindy, so Drake feels the need to kiss that random girl to take his mind off him. It all makes sense!- I literally just put that together in my head with your line about the songs being about him.

Ahem, sorry.

"After all Drake is good at getting what he wants, and Josh isn’t good at saying no to Drake." LOVE this line!

And the whole discussion about the fun things not being fun anymore...

this was the perfect New Year's Eve fic.

Amazing as always.
WrackspurtWave chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
aw this is so cute. :D I love youre Drake and Josh fics they are so cute.
weasleygranger4ever chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
haha I didn't even read the dedication the first few times. Maybe Nick will read it to Bill aloud?

This is really cute! I really liked it steph. I love the idea of Josh listening to Drake's CD just to hear his voice and wondering if some of them are about him!
TheBucketWoman chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
"And Josh’s heater rattles, and the wind howls, making branches beat against the window, and the on the television people scream and shout, but all Drake can hear is the rapid beating of Josh’s heart. The most beautiful sound he’s ever heard."

Gaw! You're always getting me with stuff like that! Like, constantly! So completely hot.